063

Eun's Jung POV

My eyes snapped wide open by the sudden noise. I slowly raise myself from the bed to check to see what it was.

The drowsiness hasn't left me as I sluggishly moved towards the door and onto the stairs, staring downwards.

No one was there.

I simply twisted my form to go straight back to my room but the sound occurred again.

What is that?

I was alone since Kookie left without saying where he went, so I became scared.

The noise echoed throughout the house, making it difficult to find where it was exactly coming from.

I walked further down the hallways where I found other doors along the way but, one stood out to the most to me. It was the only door that had light illuminating at the bottom of it.

Suprisingly, the door wasn't locked but was slightly ajar. I pushed it and it revealed a stairway which led to a basement.

I carefully descended downstairs and managed to reach the bottom without making too much racket.

"Jeongguk?" My hands were trembling as I proceeded even more inside.

There wasn't any light on the other side. My hands instantly went onto the wall to find the light switch.

Finally, I was able to find it and flickered it on.

My hand covered my mouth and my blood ran cold at what I saw before me.

_

To be continued.

Author's Note

I'm sorry for late update..again.

I hope enjoy this chapter. I love you so much. Thank you. I will be back soon to write even more books.

(Rewriting soon)