064

Eun's Jung POV

Five years later

My back pressed against the plastic chair with legs crossed, preparing to be patronized by a middle age man.

His eyes raked at my attire especially at the skirt that had ridden up slightly, trying to get a peek.

Pervert.

Clearing his throat, he brought back his attention to me. "So, how are you feeling today?"

I inwardly groaned and shifted in my seat. "I feel great." I wanted to get this therapy over with. My mom recommended me to him; mostly she forced me. In truth, I was doing ok -even better.

"That's good." He rotated his chair a few times, tapping his pen on the clipboard. "I think you need more therapy just to make sure."

I heard it all before. He just wanted to see more of me which I don't need. I faked a smile, "I'm sure that I am ok."

"Y-, I held my index finger upward as if I was one of his students, "I have to go or I'll be late." He complied and allowed me to walk out of the room.

A breathe a sigh of relief, finally, I was outside of the unbearable building. I settled my being into my car and drove home.

-

"Mommy!"

I felt a tiny hand wrapped around my legs. I glimpsed downwards and saw my precious daughter giving me her toothless smile.

"My baby," I cooed as I hugged and tickled her. Her laughter filling me with glee. She was the only one keeping me sane.

I questioned her about her wellbeing and her time is spent at her grandma. She might not be able to pronounce some words properly, but I understood her.

While I was playing with my pumpkin, shuffling noises came from the door. My mom waltz into the room with her dress above her ankle, having on her favorite jewels. "Mother."