059

Eun Jung's POV

The cuffs were taken off, leaving a bruised wrist.

I tiptoed to the door, twisting its doorknob that was dulled and had fingernail marks.

Finally, the door slowly opened as I slipped out of the isolated room and onto the spiral stairs.

The windows were large and bars seem to have been installed recently.

I swiftly headed towards the front door. My bare hands unlocking but it wouldn't budge.

Chills covered my body, and my brain shut down. 

The hair on the nape my neck bristles.

It was stupid of me to be afraid that I could help it.

I was being caught like a child that stole a candy and would suffer the consequences.

His hot breath tickled my ears and his slender fingers brushed the strand of hair over my shoulder.

"Where do you think you're going?" He huskily asked, vibrating power and answer.

No words spewed out of my lips.

It felt as if I was standing there for eternity.

The frustration must have built up in him that he roughly turned me around.

His fatal stare tore my heart apart.

"Were you going to leave me?" His voice came out rather shaky.

My face was snapped back with the force of his blow, leaving a red welt behind.

I staggered backwards, clutching my cheeks with eyes watering.

His furious glance confirmed a possible outcome.

He was going to kill me.

Sooner or later.

_

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I will try and update, hopefully, later or tomorrow.

I love you guys so much.

Also, sorry for the delay.

I hope you Kookies have a wonderful day. Keep smiling and don't worry what others say about you. Just please yourself and God.