036

Eun Jung's POV

"Tae," I whined.

Tae was carrying me downstairs in his arms because he didn't want me to get hurt due to being pregnant.

"It's for your own good." he declared.

"I can walk." I pouted like a child. He laughed and pecked my lips.

"Cute." He mumbled.

His eyes glistening and stared at me with adoration. I thought that after the doctor told me I was pregnant, he would leave me.

"What?" Tae and I shouted simultaneously.

"You're Pregnant. Congratulation."

I couldn't speak nor could I do anything, I was numb.

Pregnant?

The doctor had already left the room leaving behind, Taehyung and I. I cried aloud and gripped my hair, the hospital was filled with my sadness.

"Eun." The clasped my hand with his and pulled me closer to his chest. "Don't cry." he sniffled.

"I can't be pregnant." I clutched onto his shirt, shaking my head.

At the time I didn't know what to do or what to say. Abortion wasn't on my mind, to begin with.

I want to keep the baby because he/she deserves to live.

"The baby is not your Tae," I yelled. "The baby is-."

"I don't care!" he shouted, feeling his teardrops falling on me, one by one. "I'll become the child's father. I don't care if he's not mine."