Chapter 9. Behind enemy lines

Start from the beginning

Franz Messerschmitt: Three destroyers, a carrier, a battleship, and a three heavy cruisers. All of which are protecting the transports. Let me show them German engineering ja? (yes?).

 Royal Navy's view

Hardy, Amazon, Vampire, Belfast, Ajax, Arethusa, Hood, and Unicorn have been sent out on a recon mission because they have received word about your arrival in the channel.

Hardy: Keep your head up. We are looking for a lone Stuka Ju-87 dive bomber. Intel says that the bomber is manned by the last man alive.

Amazon: He is also the one that embarrassed the Queen.

Vampire: Relax, I'm sure this a miss understanding. Probably caused by the Sirens and that we use wisdom cubes, Siren technology.

Belfast: A maid fighting in the navy. I wonder what he will think about it if we catch him.

Ajax: Stop worrying about love idiots. We have a mission and if love stops you from doing your duty, then I will report it to the Queen herself.

Arethusa: I wish him pain for embarrassing the Queen.

Hood: You shouldn't say such things in front of a child. Unicorn is looking at everyone as a leader. So we should show her what she should do. Got it?

All: Yes ma'am Lady Hood.

Unicorn: Sister?

Hood: Yes Unicorn?

Unicorn: Plane. Is it a S-S-Stuka?

She points at the plane and Hood sees it to. Soon, everyone is looking at the plane above them.

Ajax: It's a Stuka alright.

???: Hello girls.

Hood: Oh, hi Bismarck.

Bismarck: Oh, um, hi Hood. That is a Stuka, and I can confirm that best I'm an Iron Blood. It has to be him.

Bismarck: We should drag him down a bit. The lower he is the better chance we have to catch him.

Hood: For once, I agree with you Bismarck.

Your view

Franz Messerschmitt: They are distracted. Now I have a chance to catch them off guard and strike again.

You dive downward and stop at 20,000 feet. For as, to not rip off your flaps. Then you dive again.

Royal Navy's view

Unicorn: He's diving again.

Ajax: AGAIN!?!?!

Bismarck: GET READY, HE CAN BE A BIT TRICKY ACCORDING TO THE REPORT FROM THE SAKURA EMPIRE!!!

Everyone gets ready for you to make a bombing run. But you play mind games with them. Going up and then diving again. Only to stop every 5,000 feet.

Amazon: HE'S TOYING WITH US!!!

Vampire: His reason for hating us is unknown, but he will make a run sooner or later.

Bismarck: I WANT EVERYONE TO AIM NEAR HIS TAIL AND WINGS!!! HE CAN'T RECOVER IF HE CAN'T CONTROL HIS PLANE!!!

Hood: YOU HEARD HER!!! NO KILL SHOTS!!!

You fly over their heads. Confusing them.

Your view

Your are currently toying with them. Using mind games to your advantage.

Franz Messerschmitt: Now I strike I am low enough.