Chapter 16 - The New Relationship

Bắt đầu từ đầu

He only laughed at my pathetic attempt to threaten him. Pam looked between me and Alex amused then finally settled on Alex with a serious look saying

" I'm happy you finally came to your senses But remember If you hurt her in any way I will hunt you down Alexander ".

She looked really scary . Alex raised his hands in mock surrender and said

" I won't even dream of it again.. she is too special for me to hurt her again "

I blushed and was about to reply when matt chose to cut me off by saying

" What the hell Allison!!.. Why are you with this jerk and why is he holding you like you belong to him. ? Damn it Allison are you this dumb.. I thought your better than this.

Just a week ago he was hating you and today you are parading around with him. I can't believe you let him use you like this. You disgust me "

I felt very hurt. Mathew was a sweet guy and one of my few friends. I couldn't bear the thought of him hating me. I was about to reply when Alex cut me off by saying

" I'm not using her . She is MY GIRLFRIEND and I can do whatever I want with MY GIRLFRIEND . You have no right to speak to her like that. Can't you see your hurting sunny "

I could see Alex was angry by the way he was holding me. Matt said mockingly

" Oh yeah.. I have no right .. you said worse things to her than me and YOU are telling ME that I'm hurting her.

I'm just protecting Allison from scumbags like you!! Get your filthy hands off her now Alexander".

I could see that they are going to cause a scene so I interfered by saying

" Look Matt who i want is my choice and I want Alexander. Can't you be a good friend like pamela and be happy for me.

He makes me happy Matt doesn't it count for something. Please try to understand your my friend and I don't want to mess up our friendship"

I gave him a pleading look finally he huffed looking at us and said to me

" Fine.. I will let you do whatever you want as it is your life but remember if he hurts you then I'm beating him to pulp ".

He said the last line looking at Alex who just chuckled and gave Matt a look which said "I would like to see you try".

I mentally sighed at them. Boys will always be confusing. The rest of the day wasn't so bad.

Sure I did get weird stares but hey its not everyday I get to be their Centre of attention. Note the sarcasm.

When the lunch bell rang I all but ran to the lunch room. Me and zander didn't have any classes together so I'm quite excited to see him.

I saw him sitting in our table and not his usual one. I could see he was talking with pam while Matt was lost in his thoughts.

I was about to sit next to him when Alex pulled me on his lap. I shifted uncomfortably while blushing and whispered in his ears

" what the hell Alex .. Let me go . Don't you think it's already embarrassing for me from the drama happened this morning".

He tightened his hold on me chuckling he said

" No can do honey.. your my girlfriend and your sitting here no matter what you say or wish.

So be a sweetheart and take out your lunch. It's been a long time since I had aunt angelica's food "

I laughed at his enthusiasm and gave him half of my lunch but he pushed it away.

I looked at him confused and asked