-13- It's never enough!

Grumpy Yibo came out of the bathroom and sat down next to Zhan. It is Thursday, and he has spent the past few days exclusively with Zhan. But today is a long day at university for Yibo and he doesn't really want to have to part with Zhan for a minute.

"How about this? I'll take you to school and pick you up later." Suggested Zhan with a smile.

"And what do I do in the meantime? I'll probably miss you terribly." Yibo replied and tried to look sad.

"It's only a few hours. And then we' II see us again."

"Sure. But I'll still miss you, ZhanZhan."

"Well, look. In the university you'll be busy studying and you'll meet your two best friends. I'm sure they'll be thrilled to finally see you again. You guys talk a little bit and have fun. And later, I'll pick you up and we can drive back here."

"I would much rather stay here with you and spend the day in bed with you."

"We'd been there since Sunday. Haven't you had enough yet?"

"You're like a drug to me ZhanZhan. I just can't get enough of you."

"Ah, so that's how it is."

"Yes, ZhanZhan. It's never enough. I still need more from you."

It didn't help at all. Zhan insisted that Yibo must go to the university and brought him there in his car. They were standing in the university parking lot and Yibo just couldn't stop kissing Zhan.

Until there was a knock on the passenger door window. Yibo turned his head to the window and looked into the angry eyes of Seungyoun. Slowly Yibo opened the door and got out of the car, waving to Zhan again and waiting for Zhan to leave the parking lot.

"Okay, tell me why you look at me so angry?" Yibo asked his best friend.

"Don't you think you are overdoing it with your boyfriend? You saw each other on Saturday for the first time in four years and then you get right into bed with him and don't even come home?"

"What's your problem, Seungyoun? I thought you and Wooseok were happy for me. Instead, you've been bitching ever since I found Zhan again."

" I' m worried about you. Because you seem to have forgotten your priorities. Namely, wanting to get a good graduation. But how can you do that if you're wasting your time and not learning?"

"Wasting my time"? Are you crazy?"

"You could have at least come home to get your study materials. Instead of lying in bed with your boyfriend day and night, fucking him."

"First, I've already told you that I have time until the next exam. Second, of course I want to spend as much time as possible with my boyfriend. And third, I forbid you to call it fucking."

"But that's what it is."

"Even if. I also didn't say when you got together with Wooseok and you had sex all night in the next room. I was in my bed and wanted to sleep, but instead I had to hear your moaning and the squeaking of your bed. Not once did I say anything about it. Not even when you started making out in front of me. I won't disturb you, I'll be at my boyfriend's house and you'll have your peace."

Wooseok who had also just arrived and heard what Yibo said became red in the face. "You, you heard us?"

"Every single time. Every "Yeah, baby, make it hard" or "Yeah, baby, suck it" I've heard it all and never complained once. Instead, I suffered in silence because I missed Zhan so much."

"I'm sorry, Yibo. We should have been more considerate." Wooseok replied.

"Never mind. I never blamed you, and I was happy for you too. I would never have said anything against it. I just don't want Seungyoun to disparage Zhan and I's sex as fucking."

Furiously, Yibo took his bag that Wooseok had brought him from home and stomped away. He couldn't understand what was going on with Seungyoun lately. He had never acted like this before.

It annoyed Yibo. Couldn't his friends just be happy for him? Couldn't they understand that he wanted to spend time with Zhan these days? After four long years of waiting, hoping and searching, he finally found Zhan and is with him. But instead of being happy for him, Seungyoun only has blame for him.

In a bad mood Yibo walked towards the building where the next trouble in the form of his father was already waiting for him.

Yibo stopped at the stairs and his father came towards him with quick steps. Without saying anything, he grabbed Yibo by the collar and dragged him with him next to the building. Seungyoun and Wooseok followed them secretly.

" There you think you have a good son who studies hard for college to get a good degree. And then you find out that your son wastes his time by meeting and fucking some guys. Instead of using his time wisely and learning! How many times have I told you, first comes the university, then the job, then the family and after that there is nothing! Besides, I've told you a thousand times, I will not let one of my sons end up with a guy. You will get a job after the university and a wife with whom you can start a family! That and nothing else. I won't let my son turn into a fag and fuck guys in the ass. Luckily, Seungyoun told me what you do. For now, you'll move back home. Mom or I'll drive you to the university and work and then pick you up right after. We'll beat the whores out of you."

Yibo stared at his father in horror. His father has always been hard on him, but he never thought he could think that way about his own son. With tears in his eyes, he looked at Seungyoun. He couldn't believe that his best friend betrayed him.

With a trembling voice he told his father that he loved Zhan and wanted to be with him. That he has loved him for four years now and can't imagine ever having anything with a woman.

His father shouted angrily at him that he would know what was right for him and punched him right in the face.

Yibo took two steps back and stood with his back against the wall. His father bent forward to him and pressed his hand on Yibo's throat. "You better get this guy out of your head quickly. Otherwise I won't only hurt you." He said, and then he walked away with big quick steps.

Slowly Yibo sank to his knees. Tears came from his eyes. Wooseok crouched next to Yibo, trying to calm him down. But all Yibo could think right now, his best friend betrayed him and he had no idea how to explain all this to Zhan.

He knew that his father would never give him the opportunity to see Zhan again. And he also knew that his father meant what he said. He would not only hurt him but also Zhan.

Seungyoun crouched next to Wooseok, but Wooseok pushed him away. "Get out of my sight. This is all your fault. You and I are history!" He said. Then he helped Yibo up and walked with him to University Park. "You should call Zhan, tell him what happened."

And so he did. But even Zhan didn't know what they could do at the moment, than to bow to the will of Yibo's father, at least for the time being. "First try to stick to what your father said, and I'll see if I can think of anything." Zhan had said.

After the short phone call, Yibo put his phone aside. The background with, Zhan with a bright smile, lit up. Yibo looked at it and began to cry bitterly. He had only just found Zhan again, how can they ask him to let him go again?

 He had only just found Zhan again, how can they ask him to let him go again?