Mates

[ first day back after week end]

Wyatts pov

I was getting ready for school, I didn't speak to clover yesterday because I was scared and didn't know what to say, but today was the day. Today I was going to tell clover. Willa walked into my room "So once you tell her you need to fetch her back to the den so we can make her a full werewolf and the can lead us to the moon stone" she used her leader voice that meant I had too but I have to let her do what she wants too, it is her choice.we set of to school and I searched for her.

Clovers pov:

I got ready for school as usual, Addy hadn't spoken to Zed after what he said but she was happy because today she was being tested to be cheer captain. We walked to school and we didn't talk about the boys instead we spoke about cheer. We headed to the changing rooms and I put on the mighty shrimp outfit and walked out and stood beside Addy who was at front. Addy went to start but Bree pointed behind us and we saw the werewolves. "I'm sorry but this is for cheerleaders only" Addy said and I knew exactly what she was doing.
"Just get us to leave" Wynter said standing up with a foot in the seats. "Some respect" Wyatt stood up beside her but I looked away. "I don't want you to go, I want you to join us show us what you can do" she said with a grin. They all came down and joined us and Wyatt came over to me "I need to talk to you" he whispered in my ear but it was too late and Addy has stared the music and we had to do that dance. He took a while to get adjusted before he got it and he was amazing. I was threw up into the air and Wyatt caught me, that when confusions came.

As soon as he touched me I saw a flash of images, I saw me and him, we were on a date, getting married, laughing, then I saw two children, one bit and one girl, they looked just like him but had aspects of me as well.

My eyes fluttered open to see I was still in his arms. "Did you see that?" I asked not trying to drag to much attention. "Yeah" he said with shock but happiness as well. "What was it?-" "I've got to go" he put me down and dragged Willa out of the gym. I stood there shocked when Addison saw me "well done guys take 5" she shouted and rushed over to me "what happened?" "I-I don't know" and I felt my emotions take over I pulled my hair behind my ears and walked of. "Where are you going." Addy asked "I'll see you at lunch" I replied I ran into the girls bathroom checking no one was in before I locked the door. I slid down the door and burst out into tears. What had I saw? I was happy but I didn't know what was happening and I was scared. I stated to feel a panic attack coming on. The tears came quicker, breathe got shorter and I couldn't move. A knock was at the door and a voice came from the other side.

"Hey clover it's Willa" she did something with the door and it opened she came In shouting it behind her she sat beside me giving me a hug. "What happened?" I asked her hoping she would answer. "Wyatt was suppose to tell you but then something else happened, basically your his mate... you belong with each other. And Wyatt spoke to me saying he saw images?" I nodded, "that was imprinting, it only happens very rarely, it was basically your future." She aid and waited. "But I'm not a werewolf, how it this even possible?" She looked down and rubbed her hand. "We ... we think your out great alpha clover." At that moment the words hit me I passed out.

I woke and looked at my surroundings, I was no longer in the school, the walls were jagged rocks like a cave. I was in a comfy bed I dated to get up when a strong hand pushed me back down I looked up to see it was Wyatt. He was sat at the side with worry in his eyes. "What happened?" I asked rubbing my eyes. "I imprinted, then you fainted and Willa brought you here. don't you could still be a bit dozy" he said as I tried to get up. He sat me up with my back propped against the wall. "I'm sorry I don't tell you I was going to and then... that happened..." hits voice trailed. "Hey," I took his hand in mine, " it's fine" i said with a genuine smile on my face. He smiled back but it didn't quite meet his eyes. "What's a matter?" I asked him, there was obviously something troubling his mind. "There gonna ask you to o join us, be a werewolf." He said with sadness. "Ok" I shrugged he looked up confused " I mean if I get to have everything I saw..." I smiled with blush coming into my cheeks and looked down. He wrapped his arms around me squeezing me tightly. I let out a small giggle and he helped me to my feet and we walked to the main of the den where I was met with a lot of anxious looks.