Cheer camp

Clovers pov

Hi I'm Clover and I'm at Cheer camp, this year it was rammed because since the zombies had been accepted into seabrook high a lot of them was interested in wanting to join cheer so we aloud them to tag along. My sister ,Addison and her friend Bree, was helping the zombies join in but I couldn't focus on the dance with all the people, it felt like I had no space ;I went and sat on the sidelines watching them all cheer and laugh whilst I got looks from the aceys and Bucky... my cousin. He may be my cousin but it doesn't mean I like him, he was always talking about himself and is never considerate of other people and I'm pretty sure the only people that do like him are his minions, the acey's.

Whilst I was sat down and watching them cheer I heard twigs snapped, which could have been a bird or a squirrel except there was a muffled grunt..., "Hello? Anyone there" I shouted into the forest  but got no response, my surroundings went silent (apart from the cheer field) then all of a sudden the leaves started shaking again, "Come out or I'll go to you!" I shouted not wanting to show how scared I actually felt but I could hear my voice slightly giving it away, I don't want to go into the forbidden forest but I wasn't letting them go so I grabbed my cheer jacket, since I was in my cheer outfit and there was no sun in the woods hence it would be cold and I went through a small gap in the fence where it had been moved most likely from rebellious teens.

I started my way into the woods getting deeper and deeper into the heart of the forest until I eventually gave up I went to walk back, realising I didn't know my way back, I was to focused on finding whoever it was that I don't pay attention to where I was going. I started walking until I started to hear the camp. Without thinking I started sprinting to camp and I tripped over one of the trees roots. Thankfully I was able to catch myself so I didn't face-plant into the soil I looked down to see that I had a gush on the back of my leg it didn't hurt that much but it definitely looked worse. I started getting up when I heard a voice "You might want to be careful. His voice sounded familiar but I didn't know where from and it didn't settle right with me. I felt my heart race as I started looking around but I couldn't see anyone there.
"I'm fine it's nothing" I shouted back, slowing getting up. The fear stared to creep back in. In that moment I felt two strong hands grab my arms and help me to my feet. I instantly felt my knees buckle from beneath me. I was falling and expecting to hit the floor but I never did I then felt my eyes shut before I could ask him any more questions.

[please leave some feed back on this so I can make the rest better]