The wolves

Wyatts pov:

I ran into the woods, constantly repeating to myself not to turn around and run back to here but I knew that I couldn't, as I got further into the forest it got easier eventually I reached the entrance of the den. I was about 100 meters away but Willa must have heard me because she shouted for the other wolves to gather, " he's back!"
I ran and took of the hard hat and the seabrook Power plant uniform. I finally reached the den and Willa greeted me by handing me a small wooden box with small carvings on each side. I opened the box and gently pulled out my moon stone necklace, Willa walked over placing the necklace around my neck, I then walked over to John and he drew my 2 fangs on my cheeks. I turned around to face the pack and I instantly felt the rush of power flow through my veins meanwhile my fangs grew double the size from before, my nails grew into large claws and I could see a to t around the corners of my eyes which allowed me to know that they were glowing, along with my stone.
"So? What happened?" She asked Impatiently giving me a glare that indicated she wanted a answer now.
"They heard you howling, Willa," I passed her the poster that little girl drew, Zoey I think her name was, " were exposed!" I said feeling a touch of worry creeping in.
"Oh stop being a worry wolf brother, all I did was go... awoo... it's the same as saying chao... or aloha... or...," she paused before continuing her little speech, "or I'll rip your throat out" she said with a grin on her face. I then Said without thinking, "Willa we need to find the great alpha!" As soon as the words left my mouth I instantly regretted it, if we was to go looking no doubt that we would end up near clover and we can't do that, I can't.
"If there even is a great alpha!" She snapped back. This time I thought of what I was going to say then realised the other girl, she had the same white hair as the other girl but they were also different in Anne ways. "Willa you saw her, in the woods you saw her hair!" After I said that to her she stared at the ground thinking it over. "We don't know where she is," she whispered after a of thought. After then I heard wynter shout something "what about the thing we found in the woods?" She said, a grin entering her face, she pulled out a patch from her pocket that said seabrook high , cheer it was the same one that ripped of the other girls jacket, " we can track her down with our sense of smell," after she said that everyone looked at her with the eyes that questioned her. "Well it says seabrook high, we could just go there?" Willa said
"We leave in the morning!" I shouted to the pack, of we left in the morning maybe I could do something, make sure she doesn't go to school?
"We leave tonight!" Willa shouted out making it clear, "or tonight works" I said sheepishly, well there's nothing I can do now.

[now it's the scene on the video at the top of you'd you like to watch it]