Addison...will you...

Flash back:

I was running through the Forrest whilst playing hide and seek with Addy, I was about 10 at the time. I knew I wasn't suppose to go there but I couldn't let her find me so I hid behind a tree and waited. I watched as Addy walked in the other direction and I was sensing an easy victory when I heard a voice come from in front of me "Hello" He said excitement came from his voice, there was a boy about the same age as me but for some reason his face was hard to see which wasn't helpful.
[end of flashback]
I woke up as my breathe came out in quick pants and it was then that I realised the voice was who I heard earlier, he was the mysterious boy. I looked around to see Addison and a bunch of other people,Bree, Bucky, the aceys and others.
"OMG thank god your ok" they all said relief finally taking over them. Addy pulled me into her lap and hugged me, "what happened?" She asked as I pulled away.
"I heard a noise and went to see what it was and fell over a tree, how did I end up here?" I didn't mention the boy because I know that Addy would freak out.
"We don't know we just saw you laying on the floor" she replied staring at the ground beside me. I started to stand up when I felt a sudden pain race through my leg, oh I forgot about that. Addison and Bree helped me onto the bus, thankfully cheer camp was over so we got on the busses and started our way back.

Wyatt'S pov:

I saw her as she stared to collapse so I rushed over and picked her up cradling her onto my chest like a child. I looked at her face and A smile started to creep on my face. I remembered meeting her the first time years ago, she was still beautiful and her hair was longer then last time but it was still the bright white and I remember when we first met how she told me she hated it but I told her that it looked pretty and a huge smile spread across her face and she came and hugged me, then someone started shouting and she said she had to go. I never saw her after that but now I have her in my hands then realisation hit me and I realised what I had to do.

Clover's POV

As we went home I looked out the window confused by whatever just happened whilst Addy and Bree was talking about prawn
"... Hello? Earth to Clover" she said waving a hand across my face she looked at me disappointedly as I wasn't listening
"Sorry Addy, you was saying?" I said felling guilty.
"I'm scared that Zed isn't going to ask me to prawn," she replied letting out a sigh.
"and I'm scared that Bonzo isn't going to ask me, he hasn't looked at me the entire time at camp..." Bree said, her voice trailing of as we looked over to see Bonzo and he quickly looked away. I don't know what they were worried about they both had people who was definitely going to ask them while on the other hand I had no-one... "Trust me they will ask you, it's not like they wouldn't I mean your both amazing and beautiful-"
"- so are you, I'm sure someone will ask you clover." I went to say something about how they didn't need to worry when everyone heard Bonzo shouting, we all turned to look out the window there where signs unraveling "Addison will you... go to the prawn... with..." we was all happy until we saw Zed standing in the middle of the road on his ladder, he turned toward the buss screaming "ZED!" Multiple people shouted as the buss ran into the ladder knocking him onto the top of the buss. We started swaying knocking everyone left-right, left-right until we ended up crashing into the forbidden Forrest. Addison jumped out of her seat, and of course our self centred cousin ran out the emergency exit screaming "I'm too important!" pushing past everyone then face planting as he jumped out the door. Addison rushed out after telling everyone to stay in the bus but I knew for a fact I wasn't going to let my twin run into the woods, especially after what happened at camp.
"Addison! Addy!?" I screamed whilst running through the forest, all though my leg was still causing me pain I had to find Addy so I walked through the pain. I tried to walk faster but I heard something rip of my jacket but I didn't have time to see what it was and kept walking. At last I finally found Addy she was standing next to a in-pain Zed
"You ok z-man?" I said with a smirk across my face I call him that because I know how it annoys him
"Perfectly fine snowflake," he said back at me. With a smirk across his face, he would usually call me that when I annoyed him because my hair was...different. It was bright white and I looked like a freak but nothing worked, I couldn't dye it and I was sick of hiding behind a wig.
"We're not alone," Addy whispered loud enough for me to hear, interrupting my thoughts but now I was thinking of the boy from earlier, "I think there's werewolves here.' She continued, I then realised that everyone from the bus standing was with us.
"What wolf?!" one of the aceys said.
"Who wolf?!" Another said
"WEREWOLF!" They all said and saying that, they all took out there phones and started texting about what happened.
We got back in the bus and went home only to get told that we had to go to city hall for an important meeting.