Grand  entrance

Wyatts pov:
As we snuck into the school we searched for about 5 minutes looking for a place to hide. Eventually we climbed into the vent which was close enough the the entrance of the school but also near the main hall. "We'll hide here, find the girl and her the moon stone then leave this awful place." Willa spat at the group, "This place isn't so bad.. they got something called Fro-yo," I defended, I still wanted to k ow what it tasted like. I looked over to see Willa glare at me and climbed into the vent after he pack, "yeah you're right, this town is the worst." I didn't want to say it but I couldn't get in Willa's bad side. I climbed in behind my sister and shut the vent behind me and we waited there till morning

Clovers pov:

I walked home to be greeted by Addison who had a huge smile across her face, "been out with Zed?" I asked with a smirk across my face. I knew for a fact she had been, she only smiled like that if there was a cute dog in front of her or if she had been with Zed.
"Maybeeee," she replied, her smile getting bigger, "yes I was and he took me to the park and we watched the sun go down and it was amazing!" She continued, her voice really sounded happy.
"Awe that's so cute!" I replied, it was nice to see her happy, then realisation hit me of how I had no one to do that for me, no one who cared in that way, I looked down at my feet.
"Awe cheer up, you'll find the right guy soon, and they will make you happy!" Was it that clear to see? Wow.

We got ready for bed, doing our nighttime routine together, before climbing into bed. Just as I was about to doze off I hear a knock at my window? I got to my feet and rubbing my eyes to see a note 'trust me your beautiful and you will find someone - mysterious boy' and beside it was a purple flower it was beautify but who left it? And was they listening to me and Addy?.

I woke up from my slumber from Addison shouting me. "Come on! Clover hurry up we've got school!" It was then that I realised and got out of bed. I got to my feet, brushed my teeth and put on little make-up and wore:

Got my things ready, and took a slice of toast form my mother before saying goodbye to her hugging her tightly

Got my things ready, and took a slice of toast form my mother before saying goodbye to her hugging her tightly. Addy was waiting at the door for me waiting to leave. "Finally!" She said and opening the door and outside was Zed with a huge grin. Addy steppes outside and pulled her into him as the walked. I went to school shouting the door behind me, trailing behind them, single. We got into school and I put my text books in my locker and I went to walk away until o heard someone, I turned around to hardly see anyone. I went to look when I was grabbed my the arm I turned around jumping back to see it was Zed. "Hey don't do that again!" I said punching him playfully on his shoulder. "Ow! That's just been clover." He said with a grin. I could've sworn I heard a growl but let it slid and then Addy came over and we all walked into the main hall and took our seats, ready for the school president introductions.

Wyatts pov:
Me and the rest of the pack was waiting until I saw the girl I watched her as a boy came up to her grabbing her arm, she turned around with a shocked expression before punching him on the arm with a smile in her face... Before I knew it I was growling quietly, not enough for her to hear I think, but Willa sure did. "Oooo has my brother got a crush on his first day of school." She said teasing me, but I was I jealous? Had I caught feelings? "Shut up" I hissed back at her. Eventually everyone had left and we went out into the hall way "focus, remember write fierce, we're savage-" "- were werewolves!" Wynter interrupted Willa. "That's right" Willa said nodding at at Wynter, "we're scared of nothing" Wynter continued. "Except silver," "Yeah silver" " and tics" and rabies" me and Wynter went back and fourth
"Come in let's get the girl, the quicker we are, the faster we can go" Willa have an order and the rest of the pack followed.We waited outside the main hall, watching everyone from inside.

Clovers pov:
Bucky came on stage doing a bunch of flips and everyone was clapping except me, I really didn't like him but Addy bugged me forcing me to. Bucky then started talking about himself when Bonzo pushed Zed down the seat forcing him in stage, ouch that must hurt. Zed got up saying "zombie strong!" And everyone erupted applauding for him he started explains why he should be president and not Bucky when all of a sudden- WEREWOLVES!" Bree shouted pointing towards the door. "No, why would we- WEREWOLVES!" Zed screamed pointing in the same direction as Bree we all turned to see a bunch of werewolves and now there cover had been blown they came barging through the doors Zed shouted Addison up to him and she dragged me up with her. The werewolves all came up to me and Addy when Zed shouted " football team Z-24!" And the football team made a wall surrounding me and Addison. I looked at each werewolf , the one at the front looked like their alpha she had big puffy hair with a strand of her bright white like mine and Addy's, in fact they all did, another girl had her hair Dutch braids at the top and then space buns. Then there was a hot boy, he had similar dark brown hazel eyes that I got lost in he looked over to see me and I instantly looked away feeling my cheeks fill with blush. From the corner of my eye, I'm sure I saw him smile and damn, it was cute.