Chapter 15 - The Confrontation

Start from the beginning

" okay brother enough about us. .!! Care to explain why you two are out here alone. .

I haven't seen you two hanging out together alone before .. is there something you want to tell us may--"

Daniel closed his mouth making his words muffled behind Daniels palm. Both me and Tina were frowning having no idea what secret these two brothers are keeping from us.

Tina came to my side as the brothers had their silent conversation in eyes. Daniel was frowning clearly displeased while zander looked amused.

Tina interrupted them by saying

" It's still early. What shall we do for the rest of the day"

Zander suggested we go to the carnival as it might be good for sophie and also that he could win her toys . He wanted to be her hero.

That my friends is how we ended up in the carnival. I didn't expect this day to turn out this beautiful when it started pretty badly with tears but I wouldn't change it for the world.

I was engrossed in my thoughts that I didn't notice that we already reached the place . Daniel and Tina are already walking away with a sleeping sophie until zander opened my door.

He looked at me with such an adoration which bought tears to my eyes. This is the look I dreamed so long to see from him.

I am becoming really emotional. He frowned at me and said a bit panickly

"What happened baby..!! You don't look so well? ? Are you sick? ? Tell me we can cancel this and go --"

He couldn't complete the sentence as I took the words from him by kissing him on the lips. I was still seated in my passenger seat but it didn't stop me from pulling his tall frame to me. As he started to kiss me back by pulling me harder against him.

Since I wanted to be a part in his life for so long and the fact that I truly have him for myself has really got to me. My emotions are on over drive.

The thought of losing him is something I don't want to imagine. The mere thought of losing him only made me kiss him harder.

Zander's hair was so smooth that I can't help but to run my hands through them. I grabbed a fistful of his hair slightly tilting my head and kissed him even harder.

I was sucking , biting and licking his lips harder. The fire between us grew up more. But before it could go out of control. He stopped and gave me a tight hug .

He kissed my left cheek while softly stroking my other cheek looking into my eyes and said

" What's bothering you sweetheart"

I sighed and said

" I can't believe you are here with me. I can't loose you. I won't survive this time"

He wiped my tears and said

" You are not going to loose me. I'm right here aren't I?. So don't think silly besides I like torturing you. So your not escaping me anytime soon"

I gave him a teary smile and was about to reply but was cut off by our mobiles blaring at the same time. I chuckled when I saw him cut Daniel's call and looking at me expectantly to cut Tina's call.

I stuck out my tongue at him and attended her call. He rolled his eyes and huffed all the while maintaining his adoring smile that I love so much.

But my dream was shattered by a screaming as soon as I attended the call. I could recognise it as sophie's voice hicupping and crying.

I kept saying hello quite panicking at the thought of sophie being hurt. I could tell zander was tense too hearing her screams. Just when I was about to go into a panick attack Daniel answered at the other end

" Thank heavens you attended the call Allison. .!! Sophie is asking for you guys. I thought you were following us where the hell are you guys. .

She is making quite a scene here. We are by the ferris wheel. Get here before they throw us out . "

I started laughing at the pair of them trying to calm sophie. Just one look was what took zander to realise it's time to quit our make out season.

As soon as we reached them sophie started to squirm in tina's arms towards zander. He didn't hesitate to get her from Tina. Sophie hugged zander close to her and said

" you promised you will not leave me daddy. You lied to me"

Zander smiled and said

" daddy and mommy were discussing about a special surprise for our special princess birthday"

we all looked at him in shock that he knew sophie's birthday. He winked at me and mouthed surprise then led us towards the rides.

The whole evening we spent at the carnival playing games. I noticed that Daniel and christina being a bit too close than they used to be. But I didn't comment on it.

Zander won a huge teddy bear for me to include in my collections and sophie picked out a monkey stuffed toy . She too has this obsession to monkeys like christy. I never understand how they like monkeys so much.

Daniel spent quite a sum of money while trying to win a big chimpanzee toy for christina. He denied Alex's help too. After nearly 15 attempts he finally won it.

I didn't miss how christina blushed when Daniel bought her the toy. Me and Tina didn't get in the roller coaster. Frankly it looked like a death trap.

We were really embarrassed when Dan and Alex made fun of us. We did make them beg when we refused to talk to them.

Before we realised it was 9 in the evening. We decided it was already late and we have to drop sophie back in the orphanage.

During the entire car drive sophie didn't leave Zander's arms and his hands never left mine.

I was happy and content to have the most important people of my life together. Leaving sophie was the hardest part though.

Zander bribed her into taking her to Disney land for summer holidays. By the time we reached home it was around nine.

I refreshed and changed into my pj's then I laid on my bed thinking about the events of today . I couldn't help the smile that appeared on my face when I thought about the good night kiss we shared in the front door or the love message I received from him a few minutes ago.

I took my diary and marked today as the most precious day of my life . Since today is the first step of my happily ever after.

I am not worried about the consequences or possibilities of the unknown future. As of today I'm content with how my life turned out and then I drifted off to a peaceful sleep.

-------------------♥_♥_♥_♥_♥--------------

Thanks for reading this story. Hope you liked it.

Love you all

Valentine ♡ ♡ ♡