"yeah just wanted to make sure you were comfortable, if you need anything you can call jo or call me." I shrugged.

"I don't have a phone." she said while looking down. This girl don't have shit I sighed and pinched my nose.

"you like pizza?"

                                             ***

Me and Noel sat in the living room watching Friday, I decided to stay at the house with her ain no telling what she would do while I was gon ion got time for her having a episode and destroy my shit. I ordered us a pizza and she barely ate that I was over this whole night I needed to be at the hospital but I'm stuck here baby sitting.

"you know you don't have to stay here." she said.

"I know but what kind of nigga would I be if I left you here by yo self." I said and she laughed, looking at her besides the baggy clothes and the damaged hair she was a beautiful girl.

"Are my parents dead?" She asked, and I looked at her and shifted around awkwardly. Damn I gotta tell her folks dead too.

"yeah nun personal tho." I said with a small smile.

"Hailey?" she asked.

"yeah her too." I said, I did kinda feel bad about Hailey she wanted to do right it was just to late.

"I'm kinda tired you think we can finish the movie later?"

"yeah, cool." I said, she nodded and walked upstairs. I blew air out my mouth and laid back.

                                               ***

The next day

I woke up and took a shower and did my hygiene things. I walked to Noel room to check on her, I knocked on the door and there was no answer so I tried to walk in the door was locked.

"she ain't een been here for a day and she locking doors." I mumbled. "Noel!" I shouted as I knocked on the door some more, I heard foot steps and I backed up and she unlocked and opened the door she had a towel wrapped around her while her hair hung down her back. Damn.

"sorry I was in the shower." she quickly said.

"chill it's good I only came to check on you." I said while laughing.

"oh okay." she said while biting her lip and looking down.

"get ready I wanna take you somewhere." I said and her face lit up.

"Okay." she said, I walked downstairs and waited for her to get ready and my phone started ringing and I answered it.

"Talk to me." I said.

"Pryce." Jo said.

"wassup how's everything up there?" I asked.

"worse me and Esther trying to fight for Lucas but he's not getting better." she replied.

"aye keep praying and keep fighting I know my boy and he gon pull through I know it ight." I said.

"you right."

"you getting along wit moms and Nicky?" I asked.

"Pryce I'm not stun them right now I have to much on my mind." she said.

"give em a chance Lucas would want that."

"Lucas would want me to take care of Kingston." she snapped.

"my bad."

"I got to go." She said and hung up in my face, everybody just snapping on my ass. I heard the door close and saw Noel come downstairs I'm not gon lie she looked a mess with a tan shirt on with faded baggy pants, I can't wait to get her dolled up cause I cant look at this shit.

"let's go." I said.

                                           ***

we arrived at this boutique I knew the owner well I'm fucking the owner and she needa hook Noel up asap.

"stay right here I'll be back." I said.

"Okay." She said and I got out the car and walked inside the owner/ the girl I was fucking smile turned into a scowl fast when she saw me.

"wassup mama." I said as I walked up to her desk.

"Pryce what do you want." she said.

"I need you to hook my sis up please." I pouted.

"fine tell me my name and I will." she said while crossing her arms.

"Vasiah?" I asked while scratching my head.

"It's Devon, find somebody else." She said while walking away.

"man wait." I said while catching up to her and grabbing her arm.

"what?" She asked.

"whatchu want me to do huh?" I asked while licking my lips.

"nothing we're done." she said while rolling her eyes.  

Bitch we was never together.

"bae chill how bout I take you to a fancy restaurant and a movie?" I said while kissing her hand and she began blushing.

I wasn't taking her gold digging ass no where.

"fineee bring her in I'll see what I can do." she said while cheesing.

"bet I need you to make her look fine ight and hook her up with a whole bunch of clothes and shit." I said.

"bet." She shrugged. I jogged to the car and opened the door on her side and she got out.

"what are we doing here?" she asked.

"chill I'm treating you to something nice." I smirked as I opened the door. Devin looked at her and scoffed and I gave her a look and she changed her facial expression.

"cmere girl ima take good care of you." Devin said as she grabbed Noel hand, Noel looked back at me.

"you fine girl I'll be right hea." I said as Devin took her to the back. I grabbed me a magazine and sat down, it was gonna be a long day.

Six hours later

"She's ready." Devin said, I woke up out my sleep and sat up and looked at my watch.

"Bout time shit." I said.

"boy shut up." she said while rolling her eyes.

"bring her out." I said bored.

"Noel!" she called out, Noel came out of the dressing room looking like a whole different person.

"damn." I said.

"did I do good?" Devin asked.

"hell yeah." I said while getting up, Noel smiled.

"we still have our deal right?" Devin whispered.

"yeah." I said while winking.

"okay I'll have everything at your place in two days top." she said.

"thank you so much Devin." Noel said while hugging her.

this girl needa stop bein so friendly.

"cmon Noel." I said and she nodded and followed me . "Lemme take a picture of you to send ta ya sista." I said as I brought my phone out.

"okay." she shrugged.

Jo
what did you do to my lil sister 🥺

Pryce
sorry jojo but ima have to fuck onnat 👌🏾

Jo
bring my sis to me neowwww!!!

I laughed and turned my phone off.

"did she like it?" She asked.

"yeah." I said while smiling.

***

damn Cortez onnat shit, Pryce been spending a lot of time with Noel 🥺 how y'all feelin... make sure you comment and vote! 💕