Chapter 19⚡⭐

Start bij het begin

Off suddenly and abruptly bit down on Gun's nape as he stopped fiddling with the outside of Guns hole and fully entered his middle finger into Gun all at once.

"Ahhh!" Gun sinfully cried out as Off penetrated him with his finger without warning.

"Whoa," Off said softly as he felt Gun just open up for him, his finger easily entering the tight hot channel. Off didn't waste any time plunching his second finger in losing what little patience he already had, driving his fingers mercilessly into Gun and causing him to cry out, his hole spasming around Offs fingers.

He felt Guns pelvis lift continously on his stomach but he wasn't sure if it was because Gun was fucking himself on Offs fingers or if it was because he craved some delicious friction and wanted to rub himself off on Offs stomach.

Either way Gun was starting to get more and more louder and frantic causing Off to finally snap.

He smacked one last kiss on Gun's neck before slowly drawing out his fingers causing Gun to whine. "Shhh, it's okay, I'll take care of you," Off breathed  into Guns ears only causing Gun  moan even more. Gosh he just loved how sensitive Gun was.

He placed his hands on either side of Guns hips and brought him up so he was no longer stretched over Off but only kneeling over him with his knees on either side of Offs lap.

"I think someone promised me a ride," Off said monotonously unable to put any effort into his joke only concerned about entering Gun.

"Yeah, I guess I did" Gun said breathlessly looking incredibly turned on. He placed one hand on Offs stomach to balance himself while the other one reached behind him and grabbed Off, lining him up before he slowly started dropping down on Offs painfully erect member.

"Jesus," Off swore as he watched slack jawed as Gun continued to slowly lower himself. When he had half of Off in him he must have grown impatient because he suddenly dropped down on Offs lap with a loud wet cry fully impaling himself on Off.

Off threw his head back with a sharp exhale and tightly clenched his fingers on the sheets trying his absolute best not to buck up into Gun least he hurt him though it was proofing to be extremely difficult. Off's dick was being surrounded by a heavenly tightness causing heat to pool in his lower stomach.

Without warning while balancing his hands on Offs stomach Gun lifted himself up until only the tip of Offs penis was still in him before lowering himself down until he had Off fully in him again.

"Fuck!" Off cried out at the sensation "Gun! GUN! Wait for me a bit okay I feel like I'm going to come any second now oh my god," Off cried out ashamed that he was already so close when he'd just entered Gun but unable to handle how much Gun was squeezing down on him God.

"Mmmm, it's going so deep!" Gun moaned ignoring Off or perhaps to far gone to hear him and continued the same action but at a much faster pace.

"OH God," Off threw his arm over his eyes with teeth clenched as Gun continued fucking himself on Off, trying to mentally  recall the time tables to distract him from all these sensations coursing through his body.

Gun kept on mercilessly riding Off, rolling his hips at brutal pace effectively ruining Off. Off  kept his eyes closed the whole time knowing if he looked at the sexy image of a moaning Gun bouncing wildly on his lap right now, he would come immediately.

"Oooooo this is so much better than my dildo," Gun cried out as he circled his hips.

OK that's it! Off couldn't take this anymore.

He sat up and  wrapped his arms around Gun's back before quickly twisting them around so that Gun was the one laying on the bed and Off was top of him, still connected together.

Gun looked up at Off, looking a little shocked but mostly dazed his bottom lip slightly swollen from bitting it so much, his dick dripping like a fucking faucet and the hickeys on his nape prominent despite how red his chest was.

Gun looked like something out of a wet dream.

Off folded him like a pretzel knowing how flexible Gun, took Gun's member into his hand and used Guns precome as lubricant to jerk Gun off all while pounding into him brutally.

"AH!" Gun cried out his eyes rolling back and eyes fluttering as Off kept up the brutal pace. Off was so close to coming and he needed Gun to come so he that he could too, never one to come before he made sure his partner was satisfied.

Gun screamed as Off but down on his nipple causing his dick to throb in Offs hand before he was coming  hard, his mouth open in a silent scream, drool escaping the side of his open mouth as Papi continued fucking him through his orgasm.

"No more, please," Gun cried out weakly as Off continued to fuck into his sensitive hole even after his orgasm had washed over him.

Off leaned down so that he was propping himself up with his forearms on either side of Gun's head. "Just a little, just a little more, please Gun I'm so close," Off practically begged into Guns cheek still fucking Gun relentlessly.

Gun responded by wrapping his arms around Offs neck burying his face into said neck to try and muffle his loud moans.

"This is so intense oh my God," Gun cried out. "I think I'm going to come again," Gun whined into Offs neck. Off placed his hands on Gun's head and shoulder so he had a tighter grip on Gun and could fuck him even harder all while grunting in his ears feeling his orgasm building up more and more so incredibly close to the edge.

"Agh, I'm going to come, I'm going to come, this is so intense oh my God I love you so much I love you so damn m-" Gun cried out choking on the last word as he orgasmed again, Off suddenly feeling wetness on his neck.

Off quickly followed after him his orgasm punched out of him by the sensation of Guns ass squeezing down on him as he came.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Gun kept his arms tightly wrapped around Offs neck as Off caught his breath. Off slowly pulled out and leaned back a little to look down at Gun.

He saw Gun with his eyes closed, mouth lightly open with soft little exhales. His second orgasm must have knocked him out.

Off slowly untangled Gun's arms from his neck, and got up trying his best not to wake Gun up. He grabbed a damp towel from the bathroom and used it to clean Gun up before covering him with his blankets and softly kissed Guns forehead.

It was the least amount of kindness he could afford Gun considering what he was about to do him.

Off put on his clothes and grabbed his bag. He left the apartment without a word trying his very best push down the bile in his throat and not  panic about just how close he had been  to saying those words back to Gun.

A/N: It has come to my attention  after reading the comments that some of you are innocent little beans🥺🤗 so I've decided to put a little warning every time I write a smut scene, I'll put this symbol (§§§§§§§§) at the beginning and end of each smut scene so that  those who are not interested can just jump the smut part to the plot.

However to the rest of you fellow sinners😉😂, don't worry, the amount of smut I write may vary from book to book but there'll always be smut in them you can believe that 😏