30- Moving Away/ Finale

A/N Guys... Holy crap. So many months of work went into this book, and I hope you guys enjoyed it up to this point. This is the Finale. The very end of a story that seemed as if it would never end. All of your support is what kept this book going for this long. I never would have thought that a story I wrote would be enjoyable, but here we are. As always, comment any spelling or grammar mistakes and I will try my best to fix them. And welcome to the finale.

-River's POV-

I had been sitting in my room packing for hours on end, and I just closed up the final box. My room was empty, I was sitting on my bed, sobbing, when I heard someone at my door.

"You ready kiddo?" It was Ray. After everything we'd been through, between the situation with Hayley, and everything in between. We'd become closer than ever, and I wasn't ready to leave just yet. I jumped up and ran to hug him. Tears streaming down my face.

"I'm gonna miss you" I said through excessive amounts of tears.

"Oh, hun. I'm gonna miss you too, and I want you to remember that If you ever wanna just stop, and come home. you can call, and we'll be there"

Hearing that reminded me that this was still my dream, and if it didn't work out.. I could come home. I knew I was gonna miss them. But I knew I wanted to follow my dreams. So that's exactly what I did.

I grabbed the photo that was on top of my bed. It was a family photo of me, Bandit, Mikey, Ray, Frank, Gerard, Awsten, Otto, Geoff, Hayley, and Layla, our baby, who Mikey and Ray would be taking care of while we were gone. I placed the photo in my purse and grabbed the last of the boxes, heading out to the car.

*Time Skip*

we got to the school in a short 12 hours. Thankfully Hayley was my roommate, and Bandit was in the dorm next door, so we could get all of our stuff up to the dorms without having to leave each other.

-Mikey's POV-

I stayed in the car while they got everything up to the dorms, Ray came down telling me it was time. I went up to her dorm, to say my final goodbye until thanksgiving.

"I love you River, you will always be the greatest thing to ever come into my life. Thank you for being such a large part of my life for the last 13 years."

I hugged her close before stepping back so everyone else could say their goodbyes. Awsten cried, a lot. But she promised to come to any shows they had in New York, so that calmed him down. Before we knew it, we were all back in the car, driving home to Cali.

*Time Skip*

I had been here for about a week. And I loved it. I walked to my entire family at least twice a week if not more. And I was happy. I checked in constantly to see Layla, and to make sure that they were taking care of her. I'm so glad I decided to follow my dream. It was everything I imagined.

the end

A/N That's it y'all. That's the end. I'll be answering any questions you have in the next few chapters. Thank you all again for all of your endless support. I couldn't have done it without you.