9- Cheats and Lies

A/N Happy New Year's everyone! I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful 2020

-Author's POV-

Mikey had finally stepped away from the dog long enough to realize his stomach was rumbling, so he walked over to Ray to complain

"I'm hungry, we should go get food."

"Sounds good to me, Do ya'll wanna come"

Bandit got excited, then seemed sad

"Uncle Mikey, can we get Mcdonalds?"

"I don't see why not, but you gotta ask your dad"

Mikey then shot Gerard a look that said 'sorry' 

"Yes, Bandit, we can go to Mcdonalds"

Gerard was a bit peeved with Mikey now, but gerard tried to not show it.

Bandit was the first out the door, running to the car.

"Bandit, please slow down before you fall"

Gerard was being protective of his daughter, but he knew she didn't like it.

"But dad...."

"Slow down, I don't need you getting hurt today"

Mikey hated seeing Gerard yell like that, but he knew it was for the best.

Moments later, they arrived at McDonalds and everyone went into the building to order their food. Bandit was quick to order, meanwhile Frank and Gerard stood behind her watching.

"They grow up so fast"

There was a random man standing behind them, but to Gerard this man looked familiar.

A/N This doesn't really have a lot to do with Ray and mikey, so skip to * * if you want more Rikey.

Gerard was quick to reply not thinking too much about it.

"Yeah, they do, I'm just glad she didn't turn out like her mother"

Gerard stood silently waiting for a response.

"Yeah, same with my son. His mom threw him at some random neighbor and left. Not long after I found out she's been married the whole time and didn't tell us."

This made Gerard panic. The same thing had happened to Bandit about a year ago now.

"I'm so sorry. I think i should be going now..."

"Have a nice day!"

The man said before he answered his then ringing phone

"NO LYN-Z, I'M DONE WITH YOUR CHEATING AND LYING BITCH ASS"

Now Gerard was really freaking out, he bolted to the table and broke down quietly, hoping Mikey wouldn't see.

***************************************************************************************************

"Hey bandit can you please come down here for a second?"

Gerard needed bandit, he normally didn't care what she was doing when we were around. This terrified Mikey, so he sat in the slide he had accidentally gotten stuck in, and watched.

Gerard and Bandit stood by the table for a while, talking to a man that Mikey knew they weren't close with, so he struggled to get himself out of the slide.

"FUCK! Bandit, can you come help me?"

"Hey, uh, dad, I gotta go help uncle Mikey, he got stuck in the slide"

Bandit ran back into the playplace to help get Mikey out of the slide.

"Hey, Bandit kiddo, you think you could hurry, we gotta go soon"

"Yes, uncle Mikey, I got it"

Bandit then pulled really hard and got Mikey unstuck so they could leave.

"Alright ya'll, we gotta head back now"

Everyone shuffled out the door, Gerard still slightly panicked but still calm.

A/N I hope you guys enjoyed this one. Comment suggestions and I'll do my best to use them. :)

-Alyx💕