7- Brotherly Love

A/N Please comment spelling and grammar mistakes and I will try to fix them. I hope you enjoy this chapter!

*Time skip to early 2010*

"Ray?"

"What's up Mikey?"

"We should go see Frank and Gerard, I miss them"

"We can do that, we'll take my car"

Ray had just recently moved in with Mikey, so they wouldn't be wasting gas to see each other.

Ray drove them to Gerards apartment first, because that was Mikey's family.

"I'm gonna stay here, I'm not ready to see him face to face yet"

Mikey was nervous, and that was okay.

Ray knocked on Gerards door and Frank opens it.

"WHAT'S UP MOTHERFUCKERS"

"Shit dude, I didn't know you were coming today"

Gerard went to hug Ray, but he pulled away quickly looking at Ray

"Where's my brother?"

Gerard wanted to know where Mikey was, and Ray had to play it off.

"He's still in the car"

Gerard seemed upset, so Ray went to go get Mikey, Mikey then ran into the house, hugging Gerard at full speed.

"I missed you big bro, look how big Bandit is! How are you and Lyn-Z?"

Gerard went quiet before explaining that him and Lyn-Z had split and how him and frank had been together for a while now, some chanting happened, and this is when Mikey realized that he had to tell Gerard about him and Ray.

"So, Gee, we have something to tell you guys..."

"Go ahead, I'm not here to judge"

"Well, Ray and I are dating"

"Holy shit! How long have you been dating?"

Mikey mumbled under his breath

"A year"

"wow , congratulations guys. Mikey, I love you, you're the best little brother ever"

"I love you too, gee"

A/N I know this was super short, sorry! I hope you enjoyed it though! Comment suggestions for new Ideas and I will try my best to use them. :)

-Alyx💕