15- I'll Love You Forever

A/N Another wholesome chapter for you guys, this chapter would be more important in a Frerard fic, but i'm putting it here anyways. I was super tired while writing this chapter, so I apologize if my editing is shitty. Comment ay spelling or Grammar mistakes and I will do my best to fix them.

-Gerard's POV-

*Time skip to Christmas Morning*

"Dad, Daddy wake up wake up, it's Christmas!"

It was 6:30am, and Bandit, Ray, and Mikey were already awake. And me, not having slept a wink the night before, I was nervous as fuck. I tried to not let it show, because Frank was really good at noticing when I was nervous, and he wasn't supposed to know about this.

I got out of bed, hoping Frank wouldn't wake up and follow me. I had a few things I needed to do

"Hey Mikey, can you come help me please?"

I had some shit I needed to get from upstairs that I didn't want Frank seeing.

-Frank's POV-

"Is he okay?"

I asked Ray, hoping to God he would know what was going on with Gerard, I was worried.

"He's fine"

Ray really wasn't helping me, but I was trying not to yell, so instead I called for Gerard.

"Hey Gee? You okay up there?"

"Yup! I'm great, I'll be down soon"

Helpful. I was really worried about him.

-Gerard's POV-

I didn't really need Mikey's help, but I did have some stuff I needed to tell him. He knew I was doing this today, but there were other things he didn't know about, like mine and Frank's past with alcohol.

"Gee, you needed my help?"

"Um, yeah, if that's what you wanna call it"

I shut the door so Frank couldn't hear me.

"Mikey, I'm gonna make this super short. You know how someone always brings alcohol to these things, right?"

"Yeah, of course."

"I need you to make sure that neither me or Frank drink today. The last time one of us had alcohol, we scared the daylights out of bandit, and I don't want that happening again."

"Of course, anything for you guys"

"Thank you"

I went downstairs and Mikey followed shortly after placing the chocolate in the fridge and the flowers on the counter, I had the ring in the pocket of my blazer.

"Gee, you okay? You seem really off"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just hope Bandit likes her gifts"

"She will, I promise"

Just then Awsten and the band showed up at my house, and to no surprise, Bandit had one of what would most likely be many breakdowns

"Bandit, kiddo, please come sit down."

She came and sat down between me and frank, and Awsten sat on my other side.

"You got this, man. I promise"

He was trying to reassure me.

"Shall we open gifts?"

We then began opening presents, and my anxiety only got worse as the day went on. Once everyone had opened their gifts there was a lot of tension.

"Dad... there was one thing I didn't get, but I really really wanted it..."

It was time, my anxiety started to simmer down as Awsten grabbed my shoulder.

"You got this"

"Well, then it's probably a good thing that I got you one more gift, actually, I kind of got everyone another gift. Awsten, Mikey, Frank, can you guys come over here?"

We were standing in the kitchen, in almost the same formation as when Ray proposed to Mikey. It felt weird, but Frank was still oblivious.

"Gee, what the fuck is going on with you, for the last like week you've been extremely distant, and panicked"

Oh no... I worried him..

"Frank, for the last like almost 2 years I have been the happiest I could ever imagine. Before you and I got together, I was depressed, and I made some really bad decisions, but then you came into my life, and everything got better."

I stopped talking while I walked to the fridge to get the chocolate and the flowers.

"You are the best thing to ever happen to me and Bandit. Part of this is actually from Bandit"

I walked back into the living room and grabbed the last unwrapped gift from under the tree.

Now Bandit was talking, this was huge for her.

"Daddy...when Lyn-Z left, i felt almost lost, but you were there for me the entire time, you comforted me when I thought that I really messed up my relationship with Dad, you've just made life so much better, and I never want to lose that."

I didn't know what she got him... she had Mikey take her, even after I insisted.

Frank started opening the box, and pulled out a large envelope that read..

"I love you daddy.. Forever and always"

Adoption papers..... She got him the adoption papers, now I was crying, I had to get my shit together before I went on.

"Bandit, baby, oh my god... Gerard, did you know about this?"

"No"

I answered honestly.

"Bandit, I'd love to legally be your dad... come here kiddo"

Bandit went to hug Frank, and while that happened, I prepared myself for what I was gonna do.

They broke the hug and I was standing right where I was, this time getting ready to hand Frank the chocolates and flowers.

"Frank...you have helped me and bandit through so much. And losing you would kill me, possibly literally. I never wanna leave you, I want to have a future, and  family with you, I want to officially tie the knot."

Frank was starting to tear up, i think he was finally starting to catch on. I got down on one knee, as all traditional people do.

"So, Frank Anthony Iero, will you do the honor of making me the happiest man alive, and marry me?"

Bandit just about had a heart attack.

"Yes, I'd be honored to"

"I promise to love you forever"

Frank said as he pulled me from the ground and kissed me.

"THAT WAS THE PRESENT I WANTED AND THOUGHT I DIDN'T GET, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU"

"Thank you, kiddo. We love you so so so much"

And with that, Christmas went on as normal, but now there were two engaged couples in the room.

A/N WHOLESOME CONTENT. This chapter is super long, I'm sorry about that, but I hope you enjoyed it. Comment suggestions and I will do my best to use them. :)

-Alyx💕