Flowers and Sticky Notes

Start from the beginning

Did you know that flowers have meanings? Gerberas symbolize cheerfulness. I hope to see your cute chipmunk cheeks puff out this week again, Love. Despite you being in a grumpy mood because of your period I hope to see your cheerful glow come back after it goes away. I hope this cheers you up on a Monday morning.

Needless to say, Chaeyoung fell deeper in love with her fiancé and actually contemplated if she was going to tell the girl that she really wasn't on her period. She was just being a needy baby and got jealous over a hot Japanese girl. But before she could approach Jennie when she saw her in the halls of course Miss Minatozaki Sana came waltzing towards her fiancé asking if she read her email about the project she sent. So Chaeyoung just huffed and marched her way towards the cafeteria and got teased by her friends for being such a needy brat.

The next day was a busy Tuesday morning as Jennie once again scheduled a recitation in her class and even though her class was on the 2nd period, everyone was on their toes since the bell rang signalling their 1st period starting. And of course Chaeyoung was nervous as hell. The girl was her fiancé, yes, but she didn't do favourites in class so she still had a good chance of being grilled by Jennie during recitation. Jennie, being the witty person that she is, left a stem of a single Iris on Chaeyoung's desk. Lisa actually saw Jennie leave it there and with a smirk, the dancer ran outside towards her locker and practically dragged Chaeyoung into the lecture hall to show the girl her desk. As usual, Chaeyoung set her bag down first and sat on her chair before lifting the flower up and taking a small sniff before picking the orange sticky note beside it and read it out loud because her friends who had no sense of personal boundaries were peering over her shoulder giddily asking what was written on it.

Iris, symbolizing wisdom, faith and hope. I know we studied about the recitation I'm going to give today so I hope you do well. Despite you still giving me sort of a cold shoulder, I actually find it cute that you're being a little brat. My smart, pretty and grumpy little brat I hope you do well later. Fighting!

Ignoring the squealing and jumping of Jihyo, Mina and Lisa behind her, Chaeyoung blushed like a little virgin girl and carefully placed the stem in her handbag making sure the flower poked out in order for it to not be squeezed. Needless to say, she was quite awed at how patient her fiancé was being and she very much enjoyed being swooned by the girl. She actually planned on giving Jennie a sweet kiss on the lips after class but again, Minatozaki Sana was called for recitation via index card shuffling and again the Japanese goddess was twirling her blonde hair and giggling in nervousness at her fiancé for a solid 20 minutes like she did Friday last week. She now knew that Sana giggles when she's nervous. She didn't want to admit it but it was kind of cute but considering that she's being a little jealous brat she found Sana's giggles so infuriating. So Chaeyoung was silently fuming in her seat with Mina's hand on her arm just in case Chaeyoung got crazy and pounced on her fellow Japanese classmate. In retrospect, Chaeyoung shouldn't have been fuming at Sana since she wasn't doing anything bad really. But again, when it comes to Jennie, she really couldn't help it.

Which lead to today, Chaeyoung gave Jennie an extra cold shoulder last night causing the CEO to just chuckle at her and cuddle her more to her chest. "Oh my baby Chaeyoungie being grumpy again? Come here let me try and dissipate your anger." Chaeyoung remembered how she just scoffed against Jennie's vibrating chest as the older girl wrapped her in a hug and laughed at her for being extra grumpy. But she let her fiancé shower her with hugs and kisses anyway because hell she wouldn't protest to having Jennie's attention focused solely on her petty ass.

Today was a Wednesday and despite Chaeyoung believing that Jennie was an oblivious imbecile, the older girl had actually caught on to Chaeyoung's jealousy since the last Monday after she left a flower on Chaeyoung's desk and went to Jisoo for advice. Jisoo slapped her head in her office and saying rather harshly to her, "Yah Pabo! Chaengie's jealous of Sana. She kept glaring at her even during my class and Lisa texted me about it." On a normal day, she would've teased Jisoo for texting Lisa but she was actually giddy at the fact that Chaeyoung was being a little brat because she was jealous. So she decided to continue on giving the girl flowers every morning.