What ?

A/N
People,please be safe and wash your hands and stuff.

(P.s. this chapter is gonna be something like a one shot cuz I really wanted to write something about Klaus in his wolfie form !)

Xx

《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《

Stiles POV

"Ugh !!" I groaned as I felt something wet on my hand.

I moved my hand away and as I was slowly opening my eyes I saw....a dog ?

I blinked a couple of times and-
Nope,definitely NOT a dog.This was a wolf.Why is there a wolf in my bed ?

I sat up and took a better look at the wolf.It's fur was almost golden-like,with small little ears.The wolf was pretty big if you ask me and it had two big blue eyes that for some reason looked very familiar to me.Wait.

"Klaus ?" I say,loud enough for the wolf to hear.

After I said his name,the wolf let out a sound that was close to a whine and he jumped on the bed and started licking me.

"I'm going to take that as a yes." I say while petting him.

"What are you doing in your wolf form babe ?" I ask.

After I asked that the wolf-no,klaus nudged my hand towards a little table next to our bed.On that table there was a calendar and...oh..

"So its that time of the month then." I state with a teasing smile.

Klaus let out a growling sound that made my smile even bigger.

I ran my hand through his soft golde fur,starting from his head then going to his back.I wonder if he likes being scratched behind his ear,I thought.

The nex thing I did was exactly that.And then he started...purring ?The Klaus Mikaelson is purring right now !Watch out people,history is in the making!

"C'mon babe,let's get something to eat." I say.

Now since Klaus isn't in his normal,human form,what does he eat ?He usually has full control on the day of the full moon,and if he doesn't he says that he's got it coverd,this is the first time that his turning surprised me.

Do I feed him blood ?No...I don't think that wolwes eat blood for breakfast..

Does he eat normal food ?Should I give him some dog treats ? Nah.I'm just gonna go and cook some chicken breasts.That should be enough for a wolf I guess.

I was so los in thoughts about food that I didn't notice that Klaus is gone until now.

Where could that little wolfe go ?I'll go and find him when I'm done.

"Klaus,babe !" I shout.

It's half an hour later and I cooked these breasts to perfection.I also took some time on presentation for no particular reason.(A/N: lol I know literally nothing about cooking ! I can't even make soup !!hahahah)

"Babe !Where are you ?The chicken is getting cold !" I shout again.

This time I hear steps.No not animal ones...they were human footsteps..what ?

They were getting closer and closer,so I took a fighting position with my fangs out and waited to see who the intruder was.

When I noticed that the person was getting into the room I jumped on them.

"I got you now,bitch !" I shouted.

When I looked down I expected someone who was the Mikaelson family's enemy.

But nope.

"What in the bloody hell are you doing,love ?!" asked Klaus.

"Babe ?" I said,confused."Oh thank God,I thought that there was a killer coming for us !!!" I exclaimed loudly,with my hands flying everywhere.

"Okay,calm down love." Klaus says with a small smile on his face.

"What is this beautiful smell ?" He asks while looking around.

"Ooh right ! I made you some food since you were in your wolfie form and stuff..." I say nervously.

"Well ? Are you going to give me the food,love ?"

After he said that,I put a big grin on my face and I lead him to the food.

《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《
A/N
Well hello there,you beautiful people !!
How are y'all holding up ??

I'm sorry for not updating,but with everything that's going on my free time has been getting shorter and shorter lol
So here is how I plan on continuing with this book:
I will definitely finish it !
Now,the 'first part' of the book is over and I'm not updating the rest until I finish this book completely.
Hopefully I'll finish it in a month or two...I'm not sure yet.
So yeah...that's it hhahaha

Remember to stay safe

Luv yah

Xx