PACK MEETING

Stiles POV

The pack has been distant lately,and I know why.After the nogitsune everything went down hill.I know that they blame me for the Allison's and Aiden's death.I also know that it wasn't my fault.

Well anyways,there is a pack meeting tonight and I can't wait !Note the sarcasm.They usually don't invite me to pack meetings so I wonder why did they invite me now...well there is only one way to find out.

I look at the clock on my phone and notice that the meeting starts in 20 minutes.So I grab my keys and head out to start my jeep.

After 15 minute drive I arrive at Derek's loft,and I get out of the jeep.I walked up the stairs and knocked on the door.I heard someone fiddling with the keys,and the next thing I saw was the door being opened by Isaac.

He let me in without a word and we started walking towards the living room,where the rest of the pack was sitting in silence.

"So what's up guys ?" I asked to break the tension."Stiles we have something to tell you" started Lydia."You're out of the pack."said Scott.

"What ?" I said,not believing what I just heard."We are kicking you out of the pack"said Scott again,calmly."Why ?" I ask."Because you are weak human,and you can't protect yourself.You're just a burden to us,and we don't want to deal with you after you killed Allison." Scott said.

Wow.I thought.I was not expecting that.I felt so angry.Angry because they thought I killed Allison,and angry because they think that I can't protect myself.

After Scotts words I gave them one last glance,and then I ran out of the loft.With breaking a few laws I came home as fast as I could.I went up to my bedroom and started packing my stuff.There is no way that I am staying in this town after tonight.

After packing all thing necessary to survive,and taking a couple of hundred dollars out of my safe,I grabbed a peace of paper and a pencil and started to write a letter to my dad.

Dear pops

I'm sorry but I'm leaving.Don't worry tho I'll be alright,you know i can take care of myself.If you're wondering why I'm leaving It's because I'm sick of this town and I need a change of scenery.I'm going to New Orleans.I know,fancy,right ?haha
I just need you to know that this isn't your fault,and that I'm going to miss you.I'll call you as soon as I settle in.Take good care of Roscoe fore me !
I love you

~Stiles

After finishing the letter,I put it on the kitchen counter.Just as I finished with that I herd a car pull up in front of the house.I saw the cab that I called a couple of minutes ago.I head out of the house and get in the car.I'm officially on my way to the airport.

(Time skip to Stiles on his way to his new apartment in New Orleans)

Okay,I'm on my way to my new apartment in New Orleans,and I can't believe that I'm here!I can't wait for the new beginning of my life here.This is a new chapter of my life,without any supernatural things.For the first time since my mother died I feel truly happy.

Just as I finished with thinking about how happy I am,I turned around.I saw a big flash,and then everything vent black.