😇😈

Klaus POV

"Is it ready yet ?" I ask,griping my phone tightly.

"Yes Nik,like I said before everything is perfect." said Rebekah.

"Great,now I want all of you to get out and don't come back until tomorrow morning." I order.

"WHAT ! Nik no I ca-" she starts,but I cut her off by hanging up.

Today is valentines day.Now I know what you're thinking 'why would the scary hybrid care about a stupid holiday ?'.Well I don't actually care...but my beautiful boyfriend does.

We went out on dinner yesterday because I told him that I have "hybrid business" today,but actually I'm going to surprise him with a really romantic dinner and a move at the manson.

If my younger self were here today he would have thought that this was pointless and stupid.But being in a relationship with Stiles makes you look at the world in another perspective.

These past three months were amazing !

It was the most fun I had in a long time,and its all because of Stiles.

Stiles...he made me feel things that I thought I could never feel.

He made me feel like I belong and like I can actually be loved...

That's the reason I'm surprising him today.I want to show him how much he changed me for the better and how much I appreciate it.I want to show him how much I love him.

Love.

That feeling was still a little foreign to me,but I definitely felt it towards Stiles.

And I want him to know that.Tonight.

A couple of hours ago I sent him to go hunting with Elijah while my sister decorated the house and I was getting us some food aka blood...lots of blood.

Now I'm getting into the mansion and he should be here any minute.

Rebekah and Elijah shouldn't bother us until the morning so that good.

This is the first time I'm seeing the decorations,and I have to say that I'm impressed.Rebekah really has a talent.

The floor was flooded with red rose petals which were surrounded with the pink ones.

The petals were leading us to the big kitchen that was almost empty.In the middle there was a table and two chairs.

In the middle of the table there were candles and on the each half of the table there were plates with meat in them that's covered in blood,since us vampires can't digest normal food,blood helps.

That's where we're supposed to have dinner and after that we're going up to our room to watch movies.I just hope that he's not gonna make me watch star wars again.

After that thought I sit on the chair and patiently wait for the love of my life to come home.

It wasn't long after I sat down that the front door opened and I could clearly hear a gasp.

I straightened up my posture and waited for my love to come to me.

The footsteps were getting louder and louder.

Then my love appeared in front of me with his hands over his mouth.

"Klaus !" he squeaked out.

"Surprise,love." I said while grinning like a mad man.

"What is this ?! I thought you had some hybrid things to do !" he shouted curiously.

"It was a lie,sorry love.I just wanted to surprise you for valentines day." I say,still smiling.

"Oh my-thank you klaus ! That's the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me !" he said.

"You're welcome,now come here." I say

"Ooh is this my favourite type of blood,hmm" he said while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Stop doing that,and I don't know why don't you try it" I say. 

After that the conversation just flew naturally.We talked about the stupidest things ever.For example 'is lava wet'.Stiles won that 'argument'.

A couple of hours later we moved to the bedroom to watch,you guessed it,star wars marathon ! Despite my protests.

It was somewhere in the middle of the second movie when stiles paused it and turned to face me.

I raised my eyebrow as if asking him 'what's up'.

"Why did u do it ? Why did you surprise me today ? You do know that yesterday was more than enough."

After he said that I could feel my ears getting hotter.Am I blushing ? Nope.

"Eh..uhm I just- I wanted to thank you somehow and this surprise seemed the best way to do it." I say.

"Thank me for what ?" he asks.

"Are you seriously asking me this,love ? You are the one who turned the big bad monster into a kind of a good guy.You are the one who makes me feel like I belong and you take all of the bad thoughts away when you're with me.You make me feel safe and loved.I love you Stiles." I finish looking at him.

When he heard the last part he made the most surprised face I've ever seen.

And then we just sat there,cuddling and looking at each other.

Then he leaned in and took my lips into his.It started as a little kiss but then it turned into a make out session.

After a minute or two he pulled away breathing heavily.

He cradled my face in his small hands and softly said"I love you too Klaus."

That sentence woke up something in me,and after hearing it I started kissing him again.

He straddled my lap while still holding my face.

My hands traveled down and I grabbed and squeezed his ass.He let out a breathy moan.

Then he started to roam his hands all over my body,while doing that he also broke the kiss to take off my shirt and then I took his off throwing it somewhere in the room.

In the time of half an hour we were both naked.He was on his back legs wide open and I was between them with three of my fingers deep inside of him.

He was a moaning mess under me and he looked beautiful.I wish I could see him like this all the time.

"I'm ready K-klaus" he moans out.

Hearing him moaning my name got me even harder and I couldn't wait to imprint the shapes of our bodies into the mattress.

"Okay baby." I say while taking out my fingers.

He whined at the loss but the moment I got them out I started to line up my member with his hole.

I looked at him,asking for permission,he just nodded and I took it as a sign to continue.

I started going in slow,but then he wrapped his legs around my waist and pulled me all the way in.I could feel the pleasure coursing through my body and we both let out loud moans.

Then I started thrusting in and out at a fairly fast pace.I was grunting and getting closer to my climax with each thrust.And by the looks of it Stiles was close too.

A couple of minutes later we were both cumming with the scream of the others name coming out of our mouth.

After we got down form our high we cuddled close to each other already starting to fall asleep from exhaustion.

"I love you" I whispered while tightening my grip around his fragile body.

"I love you too" he whispered back cuddling even closer into me.

I will never get tired of hearing that.

《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《

This was my first attempt at writing smut and I'm sorry if its bad.😁

You should know that I'm probably never doing this again !