100%

A/N : Thank you everyone who has read this story.I honestly wasn't expecting over 10 reads,but it happened !!
And sorry for my shitty updating schedule,I'll try to get the chapters out as frequently as I can.

Thank you guys again !

Xx

《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《  

Klaus POV

The morning after figuring out my little 'crush' I came to a conclusion that I actually don't have a crush.

I mean I'm like a big bad wolf,I'm not supposed to fancy anyone,especially someone as sweet as Stiles.

To prove that I'm right,as always,I'm going out tonight.Its been a long time since I just let loose.

Stiles POV

Right now I'm on my way towards the Mikaelson mansion.I got a text from Rebekah this morning saying that I should come there to train with her.

How did she get my number ?

When I got into the mansion I was greeted by the two Mikaelson siblings.Rebekah and Elijah.

I wonder where is Klaus.He's probably doing some important hybrid stuff.

"Hello Sti,can I call you Sti?From now on I'm calling you Sti." said Rebekah.

"Hi you two!" I say with a smile on my face."What are we doing today ?Am I going to feed again ?Is that what this is all about ?" I ask.

"Unfortunately no,Stiles." answered Elijah."Today we are teaching you how to fight,because my brother said that you two already did the feeding." he said.

"As far as I can see,you are in pretty good shape,so that's good"

"Yeah,my dad is the sheriff of Beacon Hills,that's where I'm from,and he made me take self defence classes.That made me decently good at hand to hand combat and at shooting a gun." I tell them.

"That's great !" said Rebekah."It means that you already know the basic stuff."

"We can begin our training."

(Time skip to night time and Klaus in  the club)

Klaus POV

As soon as I got into the club,I was hit with the overwhelming scent of alcohol and sweat.

I could smell the arousal off all of the bodies that were surrounding me.It didn't feel right.But this was supposed to be my scene,so I just gave into these surroundings.

As I was walking to the bar everyone,woman and men,were grinding and basically throwing themselves at me.Yet I felt nothing.

Maybe some drinks would help.I thought as I was walking up to a bartender.

"What can I get ya' cutie?" he asked.

The longer I look at him the clearer it is that he doesn't want to be here.It almost looks like he is uncomfortable.Honestly he doesn't look all that bad,but its nothing compared to Stiles.

After those thoughts I ordered some vodka and I drank it all at one go.

Before drinking I put a little vervain in it,so the alcohol could be stronger.

After finishing all the vodka I started to feel a little dizzy.That's a good sign,right ?

I immediately went on the dance floor.

The sounds around me were all slurred,but I couldn't care less.

I started dancing,more like grinding,with everyone around me.

There were people surrounding and touching me everywhere.It didn't feel like I wanted it to.It didn't feel like it feels when I'm with him.We hadn't even done anything,but his one look is enough to make me go crazy.

After what felt like hours of being in the club,I decided that its probably time to go home.

I get out of club,all of the excitement from before disappearing.I look up and see almost full moon high in the sky. 

Stiles should be at his flat by now.

Rebekah POV

Stiles left a couple of hours ago.At one point he asked where is Nik,so I told him that he is doing some business,but in reality I didn't know where he is.

This morning he left and hasn't returned yet.Its night time now and I'm getting a little worried.

Elijah has left with Stiles to keep him some company on the way home.

Before today I felt like there is always something missing in our family and I couldn't put a finger on it,but after hanging out with Stiles today I think I found our missing piece.

Today was actually fun.I haven't experienced fun in a log ass time.I can't wait to see what the future holds.

Those were my last thoughts before I heard the front door open.

Assuming it was Elijah I went out to ask if Stiles got home okay,but insead I was met with Niklaus.Lovely.

"Where have you been,brother ?We were all supposed to train Sti today."  I ask.

He was just standing there looking kind of miserable.I wonder what happened.

"Nik are you okay ?"

"Nik-" I was cut off by the words.

"I tried sister.I really tried." He said that with so much emotion in his voice.

"But it won't go away.I'm supposed to be the big bad monster the parents tell their children scary stories about.I shouldn't have these...these feelings" he says.

"What are you talking about brother ? What feelings ?" I ask with confusion.

"I think- no,I know I have feelings for Stiles.I tried ignoring them today,hoping they would just go away.But they are still here.I don't know what to do.I'm asking for your help,sister." said Klaus.

I look at him in amazement.The Klaus Mikaelson looks for his little sister's help.That's a first.

But processing his words I come to a conclusion that maybe Nik and Sti together isn't a bad idea at all.

And after all I think they both deserve some happiness.

"Okay" I start."I'll help you win Stiles over.But in return you have to promise me something.."

Klaus POV

"Promise me that you will never hurt him." She says.

"I promise ."

Right now I'm a 100% sure that I couldn't hurt him,even if I wanted to.