Date ?

"Would you like to go on a date with me ?" Klaus asks after they pull back,slightly smiling.

Stiles's face was full of shock......and happiness.

"Ofcourse !"

~~~~~

Stiles POV

I smile in the mirror after remembering that night.

Currently its one week later and I'm getting ready for my date with Klaus.

This past week has been filled with mini dates,kisses,and sweet gestures from Klaus.

You could say that we've already been kind of dating this whole week,but today is our first official date.

I'm still surprised that he asked me out.I don't know what he sees in me,but I won't complain.

Looking at my watch I notice that its 6:45 pm.Klaus should be here in 15 minutes.

Klaus POV

I'm currently in a car on my way to pick Stiles up for our date.

He really fascinates me sometimes.

For example his life is full of pain and death,yet he still manages to get out of the bed and find a reason to smile.

A couple of days ago he told me and my siblings his life before,during and after pack kicked him out.When he finished the story I wanted to rip their hearts out,but I couldn't,not yet.

Anyways,right now I'm pulling up in front of his apartment building.I got out of the car after turning it off,and got to the front door.

I rang the bell and after a couple of minutes,the door opened and I was met with the most beautiful sight I've ever seen.

I told Stiles to wear something comfortable and warm.I wasn't expecting him to look this hot.

He's wearing a simple gray t-shirt with an unbuttoned red flannel over it and some trousers.And I was wearing a long sleeved dark green shirt with black jeans.

"Hello love." I say.

"Hi Klaus." he answers while blushing.

I take his hand ans lead him to my car.

"Wow what a gentleman." he says giggling while I open the door to passenger seat.

When we both got into the car I turn towards him and pull him closer,wanting a kiss.

When I got close to his lips he turned his head and I kissed him on the cheek.

"I don't kiss on the first dates" he says with a tiny smirk on his face.

"So I could kiss you yesterday,but not today ?" I ask looking at him with playfully disbelieving look.

He just smiles wide and looks out of the window.

I turn on the car shaking my head,small laugh escaping my lips.

The plan for tonight's date is pretty simple,really.I just thought that we could go hiking,and if we're lucky we will be at the top by sunset.

I look around a little bit and I notice that we're getting closer to our destination.I glance at Stiles a little bit and see that he's still looking out of the window,then I reach out and grab his hand.

It looked like I startled him out of his thoughts,but when he noticed why he sent me a warm smile.