What Happened

Stiles POV

When I opened my eyes I was met with the most beautiful deep blue eyes surrounded by blurry light.I couldn't look away.Moments later I figured out that the person,whom the blue orbs belonged to,is talking to me.

"Are you okay,love ?" He asked.Even his voice is beyond this world.Okay enough of daydreaming.

"Where am I ? What happened ? Who are you ?" I asked.

Klaus POV

The beautiful boy asked me the most logical questions,that you can ask in this situation.

Now,how do you tell someone that probably knows nothing about supernatural that they died and that you turn them into a vampire.Also that you are the most dangerous being that walks on Earth.

"You are dead" wow,what a way to be subtle Niklaus,great job.

"I'm what now ?" He asked looking at me with the most beautiful doe eyes I have ever seen.

"But you are a vampire,so you are technically not completely dead,also you are immortal.Oh and my name is Niklaus Mikaelson love,but you may call me Nik or Klaus" I said,winking at him.

I can see the wheels turning in his head.He looks so cute when he's thinking.Wait,did I just thought something is cute ?

Stiles POV

I'm trying to process the information that I just got.So first of all I'm an immortal vampire,and second of all I got turned by the most powerful supernatural being in the world.Just when I thought that I'm done with this shit,I somehow end up in the middle of it again...Jesus

"So let me get this straight" I start "The Klaus Mikaelson,the werewolf and vampire hybrid turned me into an immortal vampire,am I correct ?"

"How do you know who I am ?And how do you know about the supernatural?"

"I was in a werewolf pack,and anyone who know about the supernatural knows about you,so yeah..." I answered

"Hmm interesting,what's your name,love ?"

"You can call me Stiles"

"Well Stiles,since you know about supernatural,and about my family,would you like to meet my brother and sister ?And since I turned you,welcome to the family,love"he said.

Klaus took my hand in his,and led me out of the room.Right when we were about to get out,I noticed that the room was filled with the most beautiful paintings I've ever seen.I made a mental note to myself to ask Klaus later.

Getting out of the room I noticed that I'm in a beautiful mansion.The room we were in was at the end of the long hallway.The only thing I was able to notice was endless amount of doors,before we reached the spiral stairway.

As I was going down I noticed also how much open space there is.It was truly beautiful.

Soon we got into the room that looked like library.The walls were filled with books,some old and some new.

In the middle there was a girl,that was about my age,sitting on the sofa.She had blond hair,and she was reading a book that looked really old.

"Dear brother,is this another one of your boy toys ? Listen,I suggest you run while you still can" the girl said to me.

"It's nice to see you too Rebekah,and no,this isn't a new boy toy.This is Stiles.Stiles,this is my sister Rebekah."

"Nice to meet you,Stiles.But why are you here then ?" Rebekah asks.

"Nice to meet you too,and I'm here because he turned me into a vampire" I said,pointing to Klaus.

"Really Nik ?" she says.

"Yes,really.Now where is Elijah,I want him to meet Stiles as well since he will be here a lot." Said Klaus

"You called ?" I jumped hearing the voice behind me.

"Don't be scared.My name is Elijah" the man-Elijah says.

"Stiles,nice to meet you." I answer.

"Nick,why did you turn this boy into a vampire if I may ask ?" says Elijah.

"Well,brother,he was in a car crash on the verge of death.I didn't want him to die,so I fed him my blood.So technically I saved his life." Klaus states.

"Oh dear God." Elijah says,shaking his head."Welcome to the family,I guess" he says again,and Rebekah nods her head in the background.

"Well now that we all met each other,Stiles I'm going to take you home." Klaus says looking at me.

As we were getting out of the mansion,I yelled "Byeeee !" to Elijah and Rebekah.

Wow,from what I heard the Mikealsons were cruel and heartless,but after meeting them I figured out that they are just one dysfunctional family who loves each other.

They were kind enough to take me in and train me to control my thirst.I feel like the things are starting to get better for me.

I thought as Klaus was driving me to my apartment.The longer I look at him,I notice more small things.Like the twinkle in his eyes when he talking,or how he looks so relaxed while driving.

He turns to look at me and I turn away blushing.I could hear him slowly chuckling.    

THE NEW BEGINNING //STIKLAUSOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara