Chapter 38

After taking Zayn home, Lauren entered the Cabello's house and let out a sigh of relief when she realized that there was nobody in the living room. She had been half-expecting an ambush by the Cabello men regarding her earlier comment about 'finding the woman she was going to spend the rest of her life with'. She toed off her shoes and climbed the stairs to Camila's room, noting the light coming from under the door of Leroy and Hiram's room as she passed, and slipped inside the brunette's childhood bedroom, fully expecting to see her girlfriend laying in bed reading or watching television.

Only there was no Camila in sight. The bed was turned down as if expecting to be occupied, but her girlfriend was nowhere to be seen. She closed the door and locked it as she called out, "Camz?" A quiet giggle preceded two arms snaking around her waist and she smiled as she leaned into the touch, laying her hands on top of the brunette's. "What are you doing?"

Camila smiled and raked her teeth over Lauren's shoulder. "Nothing. Yet. Is there something you'd like for me to be doing?"

Lauren shivered at the throaty timbre of the brunette's voice and answered with the first thing that popped into her mind. "Me."

"I think that can be arranged," Camila husked, sliding her hands out from under Lauren's, her right dipping down to cup Lauren through her shorts while her left glided up to palm the raven-haired woman's right breast. She smiled at the quiet moan that tumbled from Lauren's lips as her thumb brushed over Lauren's nipple. "You have on too many clothes," she murmured.

Lauren smiled and tried to turn around to look at her lover, but Camila's grip held her in place. "Camz..."

"Yes?" Camila smiled at the quiet need lacing Lauren's voice.

Lauren groaned. "I want to kiss you." It came out as more of a plea than she'd been intending, but the result was the same as Camila's grip loosened and she was finally able to spin around in her arms. She smiled, finally seeing that Camila was wearing exactly nothing, as she pulled the brunette into her and crashed their lips together.

The kiss was instantly hot, wet, and needy as their mouths opened and their tongues tangled together. They shuffled toward the bed, Lauren's hands roaming aimlessly over Camila's body as the brunette busied herself with getting rid of Lauren's shorts and underwear.

Camila let out a quiet oomph when she was pushed down onto the mattress and she licked her lips as she looked at her lover, her eyes dancing over firm thighs and trimmed curls. Lauren was still wearing her shirt and bra, and Camila smiled as she reached out to slip a finger between Lauren's legs, gathering some of her arousal on her fingertip before moving to rub slow, soft circles against her clit. "Take off your shirt."

Lauren groaned, her hips automatically rolling into Camila's touch as she hurried to comply with the brunette's request. She yanked her t-shirt up off over her head and tossed it blindly across the room as she took a small step to the side, opening herself up to Camila's touch.

"Bra too, baby. I want to see all of you," Camila murmured, punctuating her statement by sliding her middle finger down to Lauren's opening and pushing inside to the first knuckle.

The finger inside her began to move slowly in and out, never pushing all the way in, just teasing her with short, barely-there thrusts, and Lauren bit her lip to hold in the moan that wanted to spill from her lips. She held Camila's gaze captive as she reached behind herself to unhook her bra, loving the way the brunette's eyes darkened as she tossed it aside. She reached out with her right hand and threaded her fingers through Camila's hair, massaging the brunette's scalp gently. "Better?"

Camila nodded and leaned in to kiss Lauren's stomach as she pulled her hand away from Lauren's center. "Much," she said, pushing herself slowly to her feet as she dragged her tongue up her lover's body until she was able to capture her lips in a passionate kiss.