Chapter 6

Soft lips ghosted across her own, taunting her with the promise of more, but when she lifted her head to claim them, they were gone and a faint, familiar laugh tickled her ear.

"Nice try, Camz," her lover teased in a voice that was warm and smooth as honey.

She wanted to say something witty, something that would show she was not a slave to the feelings coursing through her body as nimble fingers spiraled slowly around her breasts, but all she could come up with was a strangled, desperate, "Please."

Her lover hummed throatily against her ear, the sound reverberating through her body until it crashed wetly between her legs. She gasped as those teasing fingers finally closed around her nipples, pinching and rolling the hardened nubs and tearing a low moan from her throat.

She turned her head to the side as her lover's lips began blazing a path down her throat, nipping and sucking, and she writhed as that wonderful mouth latched onto her collarbone and sucked against it hungrily. She cried out in pleasure after a particularly forceful suck, not caring that she would most likely have a mark there in the morning, and arched into her lover, silently begging to be touched.

"Camila," her lover growled, sending another delightful wave of desire coursing through her. She was on fire, every nerve ending in her body was awake and begging to be touched.

"God, baby, please," she sighed as her lover's lips brushed over the plane of her chest and across the swell of her breast, and when warm breath and an agile tongue caressed her nipple she tangled her hands in the sheets to try and ground herself because it felt so goddamn good. Desperate to know who was making her feel so incredible, she lifted her head enough to look down her body at her lover and she groaned as all she could see was the familiar pair of hauntingly beautiful green eyes.

She held her lover's gaze as plump lips wrapped around her nipple, sucking it deep inside her lover's hot mouth and tearing yet another feral moan from her lips. She tightened her hold on the sheets as her lover made love to her breasts, winding the white-hot coil of need low in her hips that much tighter with every suck, nip, and lick.

She was gasping and moaning, her hips bucking wildly off of the mattress, searching for a contact, for friction, for something to ease the ache that was pulsing between her legs and finally,  just when she thought she could not take any more, her lover abandoned her breasts and began trailing a string of kisses over her stomach. She let loose a ragged sigh in relief, and she spread her legs wider as her lover moved lower, a quiet whimper falling from her lips at the feeling of soft skin brushing against her inner thighs. Hot breath falling over her pulled her head up, her eyes immediately searching out her lover as she looked down her body, through the valley between her heaving breasts. She moaned at the sight of lust darkened green eyes looking back at her through a curtain of raven-hair as a pink tongue extended past plump lips to trace slow circles around her clit.

"Oh god," she groaned as strong hands wrapped around her thighs and pulled her open wider. Her groan morphed into a guttural moan that shook the rafters as her lover laid a broad, flat lick across her clit, drawing a ragged,  "Fuck yes," from her lips as her head fell back onto the mattress and her eyes rolled back in her head.

After that first light, teasing touch, her lover's mouth became ravenous, licking, sucking, nipping everywhere, devouring her whole and driving absolutely insane until with one last flick of a tongue over her clit, she flew over the edge into the blissful embrace of release.

Camila awoke gasping for air as her body trembled with orgasm, and she groaned as she realized she had had another dream. She had hoped that her dreams would not follow her across the country but, apparently, she had been wrong. Not only had they followed her, but they had also grown more vivid. And, at that moment, with her body still quaking with the force of her climax, she was not at all sure if that was necessarily a bad thing.