They say the sensitive do not make it far in this cruel cruel world.

This is a story that aims to change precisely that.

#LoveYourself

#FeelThePain

E P I G R A P H

E P I G R A P H

By the morning brightness. And [by] the night when it covers with darkness. Your Lord has not taken leave of you, [O Muhammad], nor has He detested [you]. And the Hereafter is better for you than the first [life]. And your Lord is going to give you, and you will be satisfied. Did He not find you an orphan and give [you] refuge? And He found you lost and guided [you]. And He found you poor and made [you] self-sufficient. So as for the orphan, do not oppress [him]. And as for the petitioner, do not repel [him]. But as for the favour of your Lord, report [it].

Surah Ad-Duhaa

D I S C L A I M E R

D I S C L A I M E R

➵If you're hoping for a cheesy romantic story, this is NOT your cup of tea, sorry. This story does have a touch of sweet romance. You'll ship characters with all your might. You'll fall for the male leads REAL hard. Hopefully, you'll care for my female leads even more because romantic love isn't the only type of love that deserves to be embedded in stories.

➵I have come back to proper writing after a long time so my flow, grammar and words may be off which also includes the fact English is not my first language. Please politely point out any errors if you do find them.

➵LONG CHAPTERS AHEAD. Seriously, I have no idea how or why but I have written long chapters although I do not plan for them to be many. Read at your availed time once you are done with your namaaz and priorities.

➵Thoughts, actions and beliefs of characters are their own and of course partly mine. Do not pre-judge and do be considerate about the stage and phase the character is in that particular scene to be thinking or acting a particular way.