"My turn!" I heard Christine shout over the loud music, making me open my eyes and see Elliot help her lay on the table. I smiled drunkenly at them, knowing that the both of them would enjoy licking each other body parts, and turned to Blake again.

I have to go to the bathroom. Immediately, I thought as I looked at his pretty face.

My drunk gaze scanned his whole body, drinking in all his 6'0 glory. He noticed me staring as he poured himself another drink, smirked, and started walking towards the couch that I was sitting on.

Damn it, he's hot. The white tight polo shirt perfectly hugged his muscular torso and his toned biceps flexed lightly when he walked. My eyes traveled up to his face; His jawline was so sharp, it could cut an apple.

I should try that someday. I giggled at my own thoughts and snorted.

He placed his drink on the table in front of me and I watched him as he placed his hands on either side of me leaning down to my ear, his hot breath once again making me shiver. I giggled again and squirmed on my seat.

"Like what you see Hatz ?" He said and pulled away to look at my reaction with his smug face.

I snorted again. Of course, I do.

"Of course not, you ugly donkey." I laughed at his face and raised my hand to feel his jawline.

"Mhmm. Of course, you don't." He smiled at me and watched me closely, waiting for my touch.

I traced his jawline softly with my finger, feeling the light stubble, and leaning my head to the right.

"Ouch," I said and brought my finger to my mouth, pretending to suck on my imaginary scratch that his sharp jawline caused.

His pupils dilated as his eyes fell on my lips, and he licked his own, shaking his head at me.

"You're something else, Hatz," He said and stood up, looking down at me with those dark-green eyes of his.

I giggled. Again.

What is up with the giggling Eli?  For the love of God, stop drinking so much, My subconscious said to me, scolding me.

Oh, there you go again, always showing up when I'm having fun, I replied to her.

Did I just reply to myself?

I started moving my head to the right and the left until I got dizzy and my head fell on the couch on my right. I stopped moving and looked at the ground, my hair touching the wooden floor. I felt my necklace ride up my neck and it was about to fall off on the ground, but Blake managed to catch it.

"Hey hey stand up. We don't want you throwing up now, do we?" He said softly and grabbed my shoulders, pulling me up to a sitting position. He took my purse from the couch, opening it and placing my necklace inside it. He knew the sentimental value this necklace had to me and he also knew that I was in no place to protect it right now.

"Thank you" I mouthed to him, smiling. He winked at me, smiling back.

"I wanna pee" I blurted out, destroying our little moment.

He laughed and grabbed me by the waist, holding me tightly. He set me on my feet, but his hands remained on my waist, his fingers tracing small circles on my hips.

"Want me to go with you? You seem a little drunk" He said, furrowing his eyebrows and studying my face.

Aww, he's worried about you. So cute, my subconscious spoke up with an unamused voice.