Blow Me

"She lives in daydreams with me" - She, Harry Styles

Warning! Sexual Content!

Eliana's POV

"Who the fuck are you?"He whispered dangerously, coming close to my face and looking straight into my eyes. His fingers curled tightly around my throat, blocking my air pipe.

I screeched and gasped while scratching his hands and trying to pry them off. The betrayal in his eyes had me confused and scared of his next move. I kicked him with my legs as I tried to form a sentence without succeeding.

Mind link Eliana...Kara sighed annoyed and I mentally facepalmed for forgetting it.

Lucifer, what are you doing?! It's me, Eliana.

He growled and pulled me closer to him, only to smash my body against the wall for the second time.

"Eliana is human" He snapped venomously at me and tightened his grip."Who. The. Fuck. Are. You?" He repeated very slowly, his anger building up. My vision started to blur, and I knew that I would fall unconscious in seconds in my current condition.

Oh, shit I forgot about that.

Lucifer, please! It's me, your mate! Let me expla...

I felt my eyes roll back and my body spasm against the wall like a fish out of water, as everything went black once again.

A second later I felt fresh air being punched into my lungs as I inhaled deeply. I opened my eyes as Lucifer removed his hand from my neck and held my limp body up by pushing his against mine, trapping me in the wall.

"Who are you? A shapeshifter? Where is Eliana?" I felt sharp nails digging in my cheeks and jaw as Lucifer gripped me tightly and raised my head to look at him. With half-opened eyelids, I looked into his eyes, only to notice that his irises were shallowed by darkness.

I tried to speak up but failed as I coughed and winced at the sore feeling in my throat.

Lucifer... I'm Eliana. Can't you feel the bond? I'm just different now...

I said to him via our mind link because I was unable to speak up, as I brought my hand against his hand that was on my jaw. I pushed my fingers underneath his palm and pressed down on his mark. He breathed in deeply and removed his hand from my jaw, his claws retreating and his eyes shining bright red again.

"What the fuck is this? Why are your eyes orange? What is this dark aura around you?" He said frustrated as he palmed my neck, the bright light suggesting that he healed my sore throat. He did the same with the small open wounds on my cheeks as he circled my waist with his arm, lifting me closer to his face.

"I have or-"

"Who did this to you?"He growled angrily as he looked at me intently, scanning my face.

"Lucifer calm down, please! No one did this to me. I'm a..." I started to say, bringing my hands to his shoulders and caressing his skin softly. But I couldn't say it. "It turns out that... I'm a..."

He was looking into my eyes, with confusion clear in his, as he waited for an answer. It looked like he was reading me, and I froze a little, focusing on blocking my mind from him. I hated it when he read my mind.

"I'm a phoenix, Lucifer" I sighed and dropped my eyes, looking at his exposed chest that moved up and down against mine. "A dark phoenix..." I added cautiously.

I heard his breath cease abruptly and silence spread inside the room for a while. All I could hear were our heartbeats and the birds chirping outside.

Suddenly, I sensed him moving as he walked backward and sat down on the bed, placing me on his lap once again. He softly touched my chin with two fingers and pushed my head up, in order to look at him.