8.The Challenge And The Rising Heat.

Start from the beginning

She called up Arjun to assist her to the salon.
Sana had her breakfast and wore a plain white buttoned shirt with her favourite pair of ripped shorts. She tied her hair in a high ponytail and met Arjun at the gate.
Arjun greeted her with a smile.
She decided to sit with him in the front to have a better view of the streets. The drive was going smooth till Arjun spotted the hickey on her.
Arjun-"So are you and sir getting along well?"

Sana-"yes sure why do you ask?"

Arjun-"you know I've been working for him since 10 years. He's a generous employee but as a man and most importantly a husband I expect him to be ruthless."

Sana-"Arjun there's nothing like that. Yes he has his temper but he's nice too."

Arjun-"Sana I've seen a bunch of girls leave the house over the years and somehow I can't picture you in their situation. You can tell me anything even if you need any help."

Sana-"You're just overthinking. There's nothing like that. Drop me here. This is the salon."

Sana went inside the salon and had herself treated for what seemed like the most relaxing 2 hours of her life but Arjun's word rang in her ears. The insecurities about her body and the women that he has been with resurfaced.
Sana reached home to see Sid's car already parked in front of the mansion. She thanked Arjun and made her way into the house.
Sid's mood was unpredictable. She felt like she caught his eyebrow arch in suspicion when he saw Arjun in the car but even if he did he covered it like a pro.
Sana expected him to get a little jealous but he seemed calm about it.

Sid's mind had a myriad thoughts of how sana was getting close to Arjun. To say he was jealous was an understatement. He had a seething resentment against seeing her with any man. Even the most trustworthy people seemed to be charlatans when it came to protecting sana.
But he knew better than to express his anger because that would mean his defeat and he was not ready to give up so easily.

Sana freshened up and was taking out some juice from the refrigerator when the doorbell rang. She walked towards the door to open it and came face to face with the skinny model who was dancing with sid in that party and whom he had supposedly spent the night with after their wedding. Was she supposed to invite her in? She stood there still while sid came from behind welcoming her in.

Sana tried her best to be genial with her but she couldn't obliterate the thought of where her hands might have been. Sana somehow felt inferior to know that this girl had got something that she so deeply desires. She introduced herself as ayesha and seemed affable.
Sid offered her to have dinner with them given the time. They all sat down in silence to eat our food.

Ayesha-"So Sana I hear that you're a model."

Sana-"Ha woh bas I've just started."

Sid-"Yeah Ayesha she's not that big a model as you."

Sana glared at him.

Ayesha-"Stop being so rude Sid. She's your wife. You know sana he just purposely does like this. But he has a soft corner in him and I can vouch for that."

Sana had enough of it. He had sex with her and also showed her his soft corner- that means showered love and affection? She thought that it was only reserved for her.

They finished eating after making a few of small talks.
Then it was decided that they'd watch a movie. They settled on a typical romcom.
Ayesha scooted closer to sid while sid had his arms around her slim waist.
A pang of jealousy shot in sana's body. Sid watched her through the side of his eye as she squirmed beside them. She was not interested in the movie and had her eyes fixed on them.
Suddenly sana's lips curved into a smirk and an evil plan was made in her mind.
She stretched her legs on his lap. She rubbed her feet together teasing sid.
Her long smooth legs were making sid hot with want.
Sana continued her torture everytime he went closer to Ayesha.

When sid couldn't bear it anymore,he saw Ayesha off saying that it was getting too late and it wouldn't be safe for her to stall any further.
Once Ayesha's car was out of sight sidharth went and sat on the sofa beside Sana.
Sana-"Baki ki movie bhi dekh le."
Sana stretched her legs on him again.

Sid-"Main janta hu tu kya kar rahi hain."

He held her feet with his hands and stopped it from moving. He gently tapped on her feet and started to massage her toes and underside of her feet. He rubbed her big toe putting the right amount of pressure.
Sana was surprised how the tables had turned so quickly.
She threw her head back in pleasure letting it hang in the air. Her moans boomed in the empty hall.
Sana-"sid..dharth mat kar."

Sid pressed her feet harder causing sana's lips to part slightly gaping at the sudden sensation. She could come undone just by this foot massage. She was turned on to the point of no return. If she orgasmed just by his magical fingers on her toes then it would be an embarrassment and not to say the most shameful defeat ever.

Sana-"Sidhaaaarth kaha na ruk ja."

With the last snap of his finger on her feet, he looked at her closed eyes which flickered in pure bliss. She mustered up all her energy to keep them open.
She couldn't even think straight for a comeback.
Sidharth came near her ears gently holding the nape of her sweaty neck by his long fingers.
"Baby don't give such challenges when you know that you can't win. Did you see what these mighty fingers could do? And they're not even in the right place yet and you're a moaning mess already. What would you do when you would have the whole me? Just agree that you've lost. I can take you places that your previous boyfriends don't even know about. I can make you scream for me till you lose your sweet voice,I can give you a ride to heaven and back,I can make love to you till you're sore and dry and mark you mine so that no one even dares to set their eyes on you. You're just one word away from the most ecstatic bodily experience ever. Just say that you've lost."
_________________________________________

Author's Note:
Here's another update.
So this challenge didn't go as planned for sana. Seems like she stepped foot right into Sid's bait. Will she agree to have lost or still put up a fight?
Tensions are rising and the stakes are high. How will it end up for both of them.

It took me a long time to write this.
God it made me all hot and sweaty and they are not even on the bed yet.
Guys thank you so much for your kind comments on the previous chapter. Things are better now and I'm doing fine. With all the love and support of you people I feel really blessed.
Pls comment and tell me if you liked this chapter? Did you like the depiction of their hot encounter or did you expect it to be hotter?
Your comments mean the world to me and really motivate me to write more. I've tried to make this chapter better.
Keep safe in your homes.
I love you all.
keep supporting and loving.💕