"It's good to have you here Elijah, that's our son you will be training." Alpha Clark points his attention to Aaron. I barely even noticed he was standing there almost behind his mother till he had  pointed him out. It doesn't take me but a second to realize my mate is Aaron.. His eyes were shimmering in the sun and I was just mesmerized. He had the softest features that just made me want to melt into his arms.Ash gets more riled up trying to take control of our body

"Hi..." Aaron looks over at me apprehensively. Before I can say a word Luna Ace cuts in.

"Ok so me and my husband will be on our way. So that means you better behave yourself Elijah." Luna Ace said. I nodded.

"So should we get started?" Alpha Clark said only getting a nod from Aaron and I.

We all start to follow him as he starts to ask me a few questions. "So what rank are you?"

"I'm an omega" I state calmly waiting for his reaction.

"Really!?!? Are you sure you can train my son?" He glances over at me hesitantly.

"I'm sure, before I became a warrior I was a warrior in training like everyone else. I worked hard for my position." I said in an annoyed tone.

"So your alpha informed me that you will be able to stay here for a few days instead of just coming back and forth." I nodded with a smile growing on my lips. I was more than excited to get to know my mate.

"I'll have Aaron show you around and tell you the rules." I nodded my head. Alpha Clark walks slightly ahead of us as we walk on.

~Aaron~(This is Aaron's POV of when they meet)

I was spacing out when the car came into view. I was really nervous, I didn't know if the guy would be scary or really mean. I just didn't want him to make fun of me because I'm an omega. My dad nudges me and then I realize they are coming our way.

The first guy who came out of the car,which I assumed was the warrior, had on a tight black shirt to match his ripped skinny jeans. Even though he looked so hot with that outfit on, that's not what caught my eye, it was his unusual features. He had the palest skin I've ever seen on a worrier, not to mention those eyes of his one was a pale pink and the other black. I could get lost in those eyes if I didn't want to look like a horny kid for someone who probably already has their mate.

I get out of my thoughts when I notice them right in front of me and my parents. "Hi I'm Alpha Clark, '' my dad said with a smile. We all shake hands and introduce ourselves except for him. The warrior had seemed a little spaced out. After a few seconds he greets my mother and father.

"... that's, Aaron, our son that you'll be training." My dad says. The warrior, who I still hadn't introduced himself, was looking at me with so much intensity I wanted to hide under a rock. I started to blush really hard as he kept looking. It was almost like he was trying to say a million words with the look he gave me. It made me warm inside and I just realized that Ian had calmed down for a moment.

I didn't pay attention to the rest even when we were going to the pack training room, because all I could think about was his name. Elijah Elijah Elijah. I don't know what is going on but I feel this pull to him and I want to find out what it is.

~Elijah~

Aaron's dad and I talked the whole way to the training room but Aaron didn't say a word. I would glance at him every once in a while and he would look like he is just in his own headspace. We are at the training room just standing there, me Alpha Clark and Aaron. "Ok. I'm gonna go, I have some paperwork to do." Alpha Clark said.