1) You Meet him

Your POV

Y/n
That was my name, that was all I could remember. I was in a metal box and it scared me, all the other materials around me jolting around as the box sped to the top. I heard muffled voices "Would you do the honors?" I made out.

A bright light beamed onto my face and I pushed myself near the back. "Hey, you okay greenie?" A pair of brown eye and a head of dirty blonde hair said to me "I-is this heaven?" I asked and he chuckled.

--That night--

I was the only girl here, the only one! All the rest were guys. Alby scared me, Chuck annoyed me, and all the other guys wwouldn't stop flirting with me, except Newt, I liked him, he made sure nobody laid a finger on me.

While I was eating dinner, I felt as if I was being watched, yes, by a pair of hazel eyes. "Newt?" I asked grabbing his hand a making him stop talking and he turned to me "Ya Y/n?"
"Who is the kid with dark hair over there?" I said nodding over to him, who quickly looked away blushing. Newt clenched his jaw and stood up walking over to the attractive boy.

"I swear Thomas, if you even think-" Newt started grabbing his shirt and pulling him up. Thomas looked nervous "I-I" he stuttered.

"Newt, put him down please it was nothing, all I wanted was the hot guy's name" I said, but them regretted it, Thomas and I blushed, hard, and all the gladers were silent. Newt put Thomas down "If ya like him that much" Newt chuckled and walked off. I was so embarrassed, I didn't mean for that last part to slip out it just did.

I ran off into the forest breathing hard and sat by the water. Someone came over and sat next to me, I looked up and saw Thomas. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to embarrass you" I said putting my face in my knees again.

"Hey, it's fine, I was the one that was staring, and, I think your hot too" He said nervously. I stopped crying and looked up at him and smiled, making him smile. We were inches away, about to close the space when I heard newt yell for me "Y/n!!! Where did you go I gotta talk to you-" He stopped when he saw us and we both stood up, Thomas removing his arm from around we "Oh, I inturrupted something big" He said laughing a bit.