Chapter 21: Mr. and Mrs. Ghost

A/N: Extra R18. 🙊🙈 Magnilay-nilay po tayo after reading. 😂

———
———

"Gabo."

"Hmm?"

Billy tenderly tapped his cheek. "The kids," she reminded him.

Bumangon na sila kanina para magshower ulit at magbihis, at nakasingit na rin ng round two and three — they didn't bother counting — but they'd gone back to bed, both still a bit tired, and slept for another hour. Now, it was already past 5 pm and Billy knew the kids were likely up from their nap and very hungry.

Dumilat si Gabo at inilapit ang mukha kay Billy para sa isang halik. What a wonderful way to wake up. "Yes ma'am. Babangon na po."

"Buang!" sagot ni Billy gamit ang isa sa mga salitang tinuro ni Gabo sa kanya noon at sinubukang alisin ang braso ni Gabo na nakapulupot sa bewang niya. "C'mon. Let me go."

Gabo clung to her like a koala. "Never," he said and nuzzled her neck.

Paano ba 'to Lord? Konti na lang, parang ayoko na ring umalis dito sa kama eh! "Baby..." Billy used his endearment for her as a weapon. She held his cheek again even as his face was buried in her neck. "Let's go, please."

He gave up a few seconds later and his lips found hers again in a playful kiss. "Ang daya nito," sabi ni Gabo at binitawan na siya. Bumangon na rin siya at naupo sa isang gilid ng kama, looking for his slippers.

Grinning, Billy sat up as well and crouched to give him a quick hug from the back and a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks love." Nagmadali siyang bumangon at tumakbo palabas ng kwarto because Gabo looked at her like he was ready to keep her in bed all night.

Billy found the kids playing in the living area downstairs, not looking bothered at all even if their parents just took too long a nap. "Puddings, did you sleep well?" tanong niya at naupo sa sofa malapit sa kanila.

"Yes Nanay! You and Tatay were still sleeping and Gavin was hungry so we made Nutella sandwiches!" Brielle said and she and Gavin pulled Billy towards the kitchen to show her their masterpiece. It was a high pile of neatly made sandwiches, evidently using a whole loaf. Natawa na lang si Billy.

She washed her hands and took a sandwich from the pile. The kids watched expectantly as she took a bite. "Mmm it's good! Thank you, Puddings," sabi ni Billy at hinalikan ang pisngi ng mga anak.

"Yehey! We can be chefs like Nanay and Tatay!" Gavin said and high-fived his twin.

"Hmm? Who's going to be a chef?" bungad ni Gabo pagdating niya sa kusina.

"TATAY!!!" Brielle hugged his legs. "Gumawa po kami ni Gavin ng Nutella sandwiches kasi you and Nanay were still asleep and he was hungry!"

Gabo looked at Billy. "Sorry kids. Next time, we'll set an alarm," he said with a grin. Billy also smirked. He got his own sandwich and tasted it before giving the kids a thumbs up. "Manang-mana kayo sa'min ni Nanay ha! Maybe we should make you two cook dinner tonight..." he teased the kids.

Gavin looked alarmed. "But Tatay..."

"Joke lang! You can be anything you want to be, babies. We'll support you in anything you want to do," sabi ni Gabo at niyakap ang mga anak.

*****

Sabi nga nila, time flies when you're having fun. When Gabo woke up on Wednesday, which was already midway into their week-long family vacation, he was already filled with a sense of dread at his impending separation from Billy and the kids. Their last few days together only intensified his heart's wish for their little family to live in one house. Pupunta pa sila ng Nueva Valencia bago bumalik sa Manila sa Sunday, pero nangungulila na agad siya.