❦Chapter 8: Wash me❦

"Ciel, Ciel wake up."

My eyes opened slowly, meeting with Sebastian's as he leant over me and began to wake me from my long and peaceful slumber. I groaned as I was forced to wake up against my will on a Saturday. Sitting up and yawning, I rubbed my eyes and tied on my eyepatch.

"Sebastian Wha-" I was cut off.

"I'm terribly sorry to impose on your rest but it seems Alois is here to take refuge from some home issues. It may not be what you want, but he is in need of some serious help." Sebastian said softly.

"Alois...is here?" I asked, receiving a nod, "Take me to him." I said, slipping off the bed.

Sebastian led me downstairs into the dining room where Alois was sitting, balled up on the chair. He was dripping wet, dirty and a sickly colour. The first thing I noticed as our eyes met was his eyes that were normally blue and full of energy were now lifeless and dull. He was covered in a large blanket, shaking.

"Sebastian!" I exclaimed angrily, "Don't leave him unattended, get him some warm clothes, a fresh towel and a hot meal for heavens sake."

"Yes my lord, deepest apologies." He bowed, leaving to complete the task.

I took a deep breath as I approached Alois, pulling out a chair from beside him and sitting down. He looked terrible, how long had he been in the rain for?

"Alois I-" I was cut off.

"Don't touch me! Don't you dare fucking touch me!" He screamed, tears escaping his puffy red eyes.

"Alois!" I shouted, silencing the crying and screaming, "Stop."

"Why? Do you know what he did? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT HE DID TO ME?" He screamed, cupping his ears and sobbing.

"Share it." I said softly.

"W-what?" He said, lifting his head up.

"Share your pain with me Alois," I said, my voice shaking, "You're my best friend just fucking talk to me! You know how stupid it is to bottle up your feelings like this? Do you have any idea how worried I was? Hell, if it will make you feel better just fucking make out with me I don't care anymore!" I shouted, tears slowly falling from my eyes.

"I want to die Ciel, I want to take my life. I want to die, I want to die, I want to die..." He sobbed, looking up into my eyes, "Help me..." He whispered, loud enough for me to hear.

"What..." I stopped, choking on my own tears, "What do you want me to do?"

"Take the pain...away..." He sobbed, taking hold of both my hands softly with his own.

"Okay..." I whispered softly, "Okay."

I closed my eyes and breathed in, leaning into his face and pressing our lips together. There it was again, the spark, I felt it. It feels warm and addictive, his lips are rough and warm against mine as they move in perfect rhythm. I felt him shiver as I ran my hand through his messy, tangled hair. Eventually he pulled away for air, his eyes meeting mine and staying there, a glint of warmth in them.

"Your lips..." Alois began softly, placing two fingers along my bottom lip, "They're so warm..." He said, a soft shimmer piercing his eyes as he ran his tongue hungrily along his own lips.

"There's a spark..." I said softly, "When we kiss there's a spark."

"It feels good Ciel. It's so warm...I've never felt that before." He said pressing our foreheads together, "Can we do it again?"

I nodded slowly, leaning in again to press our lips together. This time I felt his tongue lick my bottom lip for entry that I gladly gave, our lips moving in perfect rhythm once more as our tongues danced around. I felt tears run down his face as we kissed, feeling him pull me closer and become more desperate as if this kiss was a supply of oxygen.