❦Chapter 2: Besties❦

Alois P.O.V

"Alois Trancy? Are you even paying attention?"

"Hnn...Oh, what?" I said, opening my eyes and lifting my head off my desk as a buzz of giggling erupted.

"You fell asleep during class Trancy, again." Mr. Spears said sharply, eyeing me with disapproval as per usual.

"How can I not? You're so...Dull." I yawned, some girls behind me giggling uncontrollably.

"Well then," Mr. Spears began, adjusting his glasses, "I think it's only fitting I get you to explain that remark to me during lunch."

"Not if you want me to sue you." I smirked, earning a sigh from Mr. Spears.

"Sue me or not Trancy, I'll still have you on that lunch detention. Now, make use of this time and pay attention during class." He finished, turning around to write more notes on the board as he rambled.

Ugh he's so infuriating. Lunch detention, fantasti- wait what. No, no, no I'm hanging out with my sweet little bluenette at lunch.

"I'll give it to this bastard of a teacher..." I mumbled, groaning as I began to write down his notes.

Not a minute later the bell rang and I sighed in relief, throwing down my pen and closing my book.

"Alright everyone, you're dismissed." Mr. Spears said, before looking at me, "Except you Trancy, you're going to see me now." He finished, some students still giggling.

"Woo! Dude you're officially an idiot." My senior, Ronald Knox said, smiling as he walked past my class, holding out his fist.

I bumped our fists together and smirked at him, poking out my tongue. Convenient that my desk is beside the door, I thought. He just chuckled as he left, and I turned toward Mr Spears.

"Look I'm going to make this brief because I cannot be bothered to waste time or energy on you," he began, adjusting his glasses and sighing, "If you disrupt the class one more time with your snarky remarks I will not hesitate to severely punish you."

"Yeah, yeah," I said, "Can I leave now?"

"Yes," he sighed, "But I will have to email you extra homework as punishment, all of it due tomorrow, you're dismissed." He finished, placing a few papers in his folder and zipping up his work bag.

"Thank you!~" I said, grabbing my stuff and speed-walking the hell outta there.

Goddamn that was a chore, I can't believe he let me sleep for almost two periods. I sighed, walking as fast as I could to find Ciel. I picked up my pace and returned smiles to people who stared before I bumped into someone.

"Ow."

"Ciel!" I exclaimed, "Oh man, I was just looking for you." I said.

"You've seriously gotta learn to use your eyes." Ciel said, rubbing his shoulder.

"Aw sorry, want me to kiss it better?" I joked, playfully nudging him.

"N-No." Ciel stuttered, turning pink.

Oh I made him blush, that's simply adorable. I've got to remind myself to tease him more. I smiled at him and placed my hand on his back, guiding him through the crowded courtyard and toward the rose garden.

"Well since I promised it would only be the two of us, I'll have to introduce you to my friends later." I said as we walked through the quieter areas of the rose gardens and I found a bench. I sat down and Ciel slowly took a seat beside me.

"Don't be so shy I won't bite." I smirked, making him turn pink again.

"O-Of course I know that. I'd also like to say thank you..." Ciel said softly.