❦Chapter 1: Friendship?❦

"Ciel!"

Someone called out my name from the crowd, then I saw him, pushing through the enormous mass of dancing bodies and fluorescent lights, heading towards me.

"Ciel, am I glad I found you!" The blonde slurred, stumbling a little.

He's drunk. Fan-fucking-tastic. Once he's hungover I am going to tease the hell out of him.

"Alois? What are you-"

"Why hello there my gorgeous little bluenette." Alois slurred as he ran a finger clumsily down my nose, resting his elbow on my shoulder.

"Please. You're a total idiot, what exactly were you thinking getting drunk here?"

"I need to...ugh...lie down." Alois mumbled, rubbing his head.

I sighed and pulled one of his arms around my neck, trying my best to keep a drunk guy who's older and taller than me on his feet. Once I felt him trying, I began taking steady steps past the bar before finally reaching the door. With all that was left of my strength I pushed it open and leaned him against the railing. He is such an idiot.

"T-Thanks..." He slurred, chuckling and turning to face me.

"What?" I asked, irritated.

"You look really hot tonigh-" He paused and threw his head over the railing.

I just sighed and crossed my arms as he emptied the contents of his stomach over the railing.

"I..." He huffed, "I meant to tell you something..."

"Well I'm not going anywhere, what is it?" I sighed.

"I...Think...I..." He paused, looking into my eye, "I think I lo..."

Of course, he's drunk as all hell and he passes out mid sentence. I rolled my eyes and pulled out my phone, dialling Sebastian's number. Naturally, he picked up straight away.

"S-Sebastian," I huffed, trying to pull an unconscious Alois onto my back, "I need you to come get us from the party...Now."

"Of course, I'll be right there." He replied, hanging up.

I slipped my phone back into my pocket and sighed. It was going to be a long night.

__________________________________________________________________________
The day before
__________________________________________________________________________

Alois P.O.V

"Aloe Vera get up!"

"Uuunnnhh..." I groaned, rolling over to face the noise, "Luka please, 5...Minutes."

"You're gonna be late, don't say I didn't try and wake you." Luka huffed.

I relaxed a little bit more once I heard his little footsteps fade. I opened my eyes and sat up, yawning. I pulled the covers off me and groaned, they were so waaaarm. Sighing, I finally got out of bed and pulling on some black jeans and a plum coloured hoodie over my grey t-shirt, I walked downstairs into the kitchen where Luka was eating his breakfast.

"Huh? Luka where's mom?"

"At work. She left lunch money." Luka replied between mouthfuls.

"Thanks." I said, smiling at him, "Uncle Alastair should be here soon to take you to school, be nice." I smirked, ruffling his messy reddish-brown hair.

Taking the money, I pulled on my shoes and grabbed my bag before heading out the door. I had a lot of money yes, but I enjoy walking to school, I've honestly always wanted to just be normal.