❦Chapter 4: I belong❦

I was walking out of English after class was dismissed, watching everyone head toward their friends. Alois will have to wait, I have to see Sebastian, I thought, heading back toward my period one classroom where Sebastian taught music.

Surprise, surprise, a bunch of girls were fussing over him instead of hanging out like normal teenagers. I walked in, not in the mood for any smart ass crap, and pushed through the group of girls, staring Sebastian right in the eyes.

"Please excuse me for today ladies, it seems this student would like my attention." Sebastian said politely as the girls whimpered and left, shooting me glares and muttering amongst themselves.

"Sebastian, I'd love to share a fair few words with you," I said angrily, "What on earth are you doing here? Is it to spy on me?"

"Oh my dear Ciel," he began, dear my ass, "I am here because you've been quite down lately and I was worried, you see you never express yourself so I can never understand what you're thinking. I took it upon myself to get a job whilst watching over you." He finished sincerely.

"So in other words, you're here to spy on me." I smirked cheekily, what a jerk.

"I wouldn't put it that way..." Sebastian trailed off.

"Ha, sure." I retorted, "Anyhow, I don't need your help with anything just leave me be, is that clear?" I said firmly.

"Yes," He sighed, "I suppose I could do that."

"Good, now I must be getting to lunch so if you'll excuse me." I said, turning on my heel and exiting the door to find Alois.

Alois P.O.V

"Oh goddammit, where the hell is he?" I asked out loud.

"Dude, lunch started almost 5 minutes ago calm down." Bard said, sitting beside Meyrin.

"I know but he's usually earlier than me."

"His teacher may have kept them in." Finny suggested, stealing a cookie from Bard.

"Yeah..."

A few minutes later he arrived, walking up to us looking irritated.

"Oh what's the matter?" I asked, smiling at him.

"Nothing." He replied flatly, sitting down on the empty bench next to us.

"Come on, you can trust me."

"F-Fine, just...Come with me." He said, suddenly grabbing my wrist and pulling me away from the group.

"So, tell me, what's the matter?"

"It's..." He began, "It's complicated, but it's...Look the new hot music teacher, he's my butler." Ciel finished, sighing.

"W-What?!" I exclaimed. What the hell? That sexy beast? "The one all the chicks are crazy over?"

"Well, yeah." Ciel replied, running a hand through his hair.

"That's...uh news." I chuckled nervously, trying not to make it awkward.

"S-So..." Ciel began, turning slightly red, "You're friends probably want us to sit with them..."

"Oh right, yeah." I said awkwardly, smiling at him as we walked back to the bench with every one else.

As soon as we sat down with my friends the usual talkative commotion started and Finny managed to tell a joke that made Ciel laugh. I was quieter than I had been for ages and I just sat there watching Ciel, gosh he was attractive. It sounds mean, but I am really glad he was a nobody because it gave me the chance to make him mine.