Chapter 4

"Ivy you are not getting that, do you have any idea how many calories are in that thing?" Tamara scoffed and dragged Ivy to their usual table. "But Tammy what am I gonna eat then?" Ivy asked not wanting to make eye contact. "This." She stated coldly as she threw a water bottle at her. "Water has 0 cals, which means you're gonna be smoking hot soon!" Tamara squealed. Ivy chuckled, I mean if her best friend was telling her to, it's safe, right? "Mkay then." She said still a little unsure about the whole ordeal. "Hey ladies." Sadiq said as The two girls sat down. "Hey Sadi, So where's Drago?" She questioned not being able to see him in the crowded room. Ivy blushed soon remembering him touching her hand yesterday, it was so nice that he cared about her. Chris only talked about scooters and basketball! 'Maybe me and Drago could work out? But he would never date me..I'm so ugly compared to Tamara.....' Her thoughts were interrupted by Drago walking up to the table to give Tamara a small kiss on the cheek, "Hey Tammy!" He said cheerfully. "Where were you, idiot?" Tamara asked running out of patience for Drago's stupidity already this early. "Oh I was lost..." Ivy laughed, "I shouldn't be surprised." Sadiq turned to her, "You really shouldn't be, he's been going here for 2 years and he still can't navigate himself around here even if his life depended on it." He said rolling, causing Ivy to laugh. "Haha, that's so sad." She said, taking a sip of her water. Sadiq smiled at the girl. "Mhm." He hummed, Drago crossing his arms. "I'm not this stupid. Don't listen to this scrawny pimp." He grumbled Sadiq flipping him off in return. "Ehem." Tamara intervened, tapping her freshly painted nails on the table.

"Ah, yes babe?" Drago said, smiling nervously. "I think you're being too full of yourself. I'm taking a break, I need to get more water. I'm thirsty." Tamara said, rolling her eyes as she left the table. The group was left in silence. "Ah, she's the best girl I could ever ask for guys." Drago said, laughing. "Uh huh, sure. She's way too controlling and such a bitch. I don't like her, but I like her money." Sadiq said, a cocky smirk on his lips. Drago gave him a disturbed look. "Don't act like Milica. Seriously, I have huge bets that he's a gold digger. I don't want to have the same mindset with you, man." He said, Sadiq shrugging. "Whatever, still." Ivy laughed awkwardly. "Eh, who?" She questioned, causing the boy to laugh. "Oh my, really Vy? Damn, I love that. He's that much of a loser to the point he's unnoticed." He spat, Ivy nodding hesitantly. "Yeah, such a loser." She said, Drago giving her a proud smirk. "You know, I really like you. You're way more different than little, miss, rich. I think you'll be a good side for me." He said with a wink, the girl blushing. Sadiq snickered. "Man, you're such a player, bro. Playing on Tamara isn't the best thing to do, you know?" Sadiq said, making the boy groan. "I don't care. She knows that I'm her one and only, she wouldn't date any other person but me." He said, Sadiq giving him a look. "Yeah, keep believing that." He said, rolling his eyes. Ivy looked away and drank the rest her water.

Tamara soon came back, and Ivy was shocked. The two men treated her like a queen. There was loyalty, respect, and kindness. She winced as Sadiq even swore his loyalty. Was this how their friend group really like? She sighed and fidgeted with her water bottle. She looked around the cafeteria and nearly cried. "You idiot! My food is all over me. Oh my God, I hate you." Ivy drooled as she saw freshly baked strawberry crepes drizzled with chocolate on Zach's plate while Oliver snapped at him. How good would it be if she could just take a bite. Have a taste. But she couldn't forget her caloury limit. 0. She felt her stomach rumble and whimpered. She was so hungry. Her thoughts were interrupted when she saw her two friends come in. A smile crept onto her face.