Chapter 6

"Were gonna be late!" Valentino screeched as he dashed through the halls trying not to run into anything. "You always say that and we always make it with 2 minutes to spare. What's the big rush anyways?" Milica shrugged as he sped up to catch up to Valentino. "Well, if you must know, if we don't show up early you won't have time to apologize to Lily." He stated speeding up before Milica had anytime to process the sentence. "Hang on, who said I would apologize?" He called after him. "Well you didn't, but you are anyways since you're such a nice person?" Valentino tried to reason giving him a playful grin. "We'll go with that." he said with a sigh. The two walked down the corridors and into the classroom, taking in the emptiness. "How early are we? Did we run here for nothing?" Valentino hummed, checking his watch. "We're 10 minutes early. They'll come in anytime soon though." He said, leaning against a random desk. "Are you sure about that? We don't even know what class they have. Our class is separated into 3 different groups." Valentino sighed, shaking his head.

"I'm confident that we share the same classes. You're just trying to avoid giving her a proper apology." He said, crossing his arms. "Well, what can I do Val? I hit a girl with a textbook. A girl. A girl with a friend who won't hesitate to beat me up." Milica complained, the other boy just looking at him in disappointment. "She won't beat you up if you apologize. You probably bruised her." Milica gave him a shocked expression. "I can't bruise someone with a book! I'm not that built." Valentino raised an eyebrow at him. "Who said that you're the one doing the damage? The book has more strength that you'll ever have."

Milica gaped at him. "Excuse me? Repeat that? No, seriously, repeat that. I think I may be going a bit deaf." He said, Valentino shooting him a smirk. "The book is more built than you. And smarter. And probably knows how to apologize to someone without any hesitation." He said with a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Fine. I'll apologize to her. She'll probably not forgive me, but I'll do it." He said with a sigh, Valentino smiling. "Good. Now go do it before I compare you to a book again." Milica nodded slowly, looking at the open door and spotting the two girls. Valentino gave him a look and gestured at the door. "Well, what are you waiting for?" He said, getting up from the desk and shoving him out the door. "Good luck!" He said before closing the classroom door and disappearing.

"That boy..." He muttered, shaking his head and slowly approaching the two girls. "Hey, uh. Remember me?" He started, the two girls sharing a look with each other before pinning their attention onto him. "Yeah, Mr Boy-who-hit-me-with-a-book." Lily grumbled, obviously annoyed. "Look, I'm sorry I did that. I guess it was just out of instinct? I honestly don't know." He said, laughing slightly. "But I'm really sorry that I did that. I just got upset that it happened. I'm pretty protective of him." Lily smirked, shaking her head. "That's obvious. And it's fine, I guess? I mean, you didn't know how it happened so..." She trailed off, trying to find the right words to say.

"Friends?" She questioned, sticking out her hand. "Friends." He responded, reaching for her hand only for Lily to pull it back. "You're still an asshole though." She teased, Milica rolling his eyes. "That's obvious." He mocked, Lily laughing. "Wowie... you sorted things out. Can we go? At this point we'll be missing math class and our casserole time." Angela stated firmly, shooting a glare at Milica. "I don't trust you though, my friend Lils here is honestly too forgiving. But I guess you're kinda decent." Angela said with a shrug, Milica nodding slowly. "Likewise." He stated, scratching the back of his neck. "Well, we best be off. Bye, bye!" Angela said, waving a bit too excited while dragging Lily into a classroom. "Bye, Milica!" She replied before vanishing into Mr. Reynold's classroom.

Chapter 7-I honestly hate your girlfriend, sorry.

'Mr.Reynold's, there's so many ways to describe him. He was the definition of the old man next door. He was cranky, loud,blind and could barely hear a word until you were screaming it at him. Then again that's just old people for ya.' Lily thought to herself tapping her pencil quietly on the desk. Mr.R was currently harassing Angela to answer the question and after shouting an answer at least a dozen times I think he understood. Unfortunately it was wrong. 'Guess her mathpedia wasn't saying her sorry ass this time.' she thought to herself to have a paper airplane thrown at the of her head. Not knowing from what direction it came from she picked it up and opened it. 'Why did you storm off at lunch? Is something going on?' The graphite was smudged and messy; Yup it has to be from Chris. She turned around to look at him. He was totally lost. Math had never been his strong point and it was clear he had no intentions of changing that. 'No wonder he go a 60 percent on midterms.' She turned around and ripped a page out of her binder, jotting down a reply. 'I honestly just hate your girlfriend,sorry.' With that said she folded the crinkled paper into a plane and threw it to chris. But this time the teacher saw and boy was he pissed.

"Miss Dawson! What in the Hell are you thinking? Thinking you can go passin' love letters in MY class!" He screamed his old cranky voice echoing through the room into the halls. 'Great now everyone's gonna think I'm easy!' She sighed "Look mr.R, it's not what it looks like. He borrowed my protractor and I needed it back. Simple really." She lied and was completely amazed on how fast it slipped out. "Do I LOOK like I was born yesterday, miss Dawson?" He asked tapping his foot on the wooden floor growing impatient. "Trust me no one and I mean NO ONE, would believe that." Resulting in few snickers from the class. Lily sighed, looking down. "And no one can believe how restless you can be to handle." She murmured, the person sitting beside her making an 'ooh!' sound. "Ms. Dawson, don't hoot at me! You and mister Dean shall read your love letters in front of this whole class! Yeah, you heard me, in front of the whole class! Holy moly christman goalie, I pray that y'all aren't worse than the other class beside us. Man those kids are problematic..." He ranted, rubbing his temples. "Read, I want every last dripping detail in those notes." He said, snapping his attention back to the two. Chris sighed and looked at the notes. "Uh, why did you storm out of lunch? Is something going on?" Chris questioned with a quiet voice. "I honestly just hate your girlfriend, sorry." She said with a glare, trying not to get riled up as the students around her laughed.

Mr. Reynolds sighed, wiping some sweat off of his bald head. "I didn't hear that, but let me say, Ms Dawson and Mr Dean, that was very non child friendly. Please, flirt when this whole class is gone. Do it on my desk, the halls, the dorms. Just not in MY presence." He grumbled, shaking his head. "Yes, sir." The two said before sitting back down and continuing to work. "Oh, oh damn. Are you okay flower girl?" The boy beside her asked, making Lily fume. "Sure." She spat, going back to work. Chris looked up from his paper and stared at Lily, wincing. 'Why couldn't I just have lied?' he thought, looking down. "Seems like you got yourself in quite the trouble, huh?" Chris looked up and felt his heart stop as he looked at the girl before him. "I'm so sorry that happened. Are you alright?" The girl cooed, twirling a blonde piece of her hair in between her fingers. "Yeah, just fine." he paused, taking her in. "How are you with the whole table incident?" He questioned, watching her smile disappear into a scowl. "That girl hit me hard. I hope she..." Chris raised a brow as the girl started to speak what sounded like gibberish. She noticed his confused state and blushed, giggling. "Sorry, habit of mine. Oh, and my name's Tamara, Tamara Jelinkova." Tamara said, hugging his side. "And you're Chris I suppose?" She said, Chris nodding in response. "Yep, that's me." He murmured, looking down at her. "Well, it's a pleasure to meet you. Mind if I ask you something though?" She questioned, smiling. "Yeah, hit me."

"Do you want to have dinner with me and my friends? I'm absolutely positive that you'll love them." She cooed, Chris flushing slightly. "Can you do that? Or are you going to go to dinner with... her." Tamara murmured, giving him a sad look. "I-I'll have dinner with you!" He exclaimed, Tamara smirking. "Great, I'll see you at my table." She cooed, tracing a finger down his chest before she fled the classroom. Chris flushed, ignoring the ringing bell. "Dinner." He murmured to himself, smiling.