Chapter 2

"So out of 10 how cute are these uniforms!" Lily gushed looking in the mirror that the two shared in their dorm. "Ya they're pretty nice, But what are you gonna do when winter comes, all you have are knee high socks and kilts. Not even one pair of pants?" Lily gave her a look of disgust while doing her tie, "I will freeze before I even think about wearing those pants and besides, aren't you gonna sweat to death in those pants." She questioned. "Let's just drop this before we get world war 3 started, so do you know who our other two roommates are?" Lily took out the paper that came with the key the teacher gave them and opened it. "NO!" Lily cried handing the paper to Angela, "What is it?" She looked at Lily to see the one and only Ivy Miller and Tamara Jelinkova walk through the door. "Oh, looks like we're roomies," Tamara said in disgust, crossing her arms. "Very not coolio." Angela said, walking past them. "You deal with them, Lily, I need another pizza to deal with this." She yelled, walking out of the room. Lily shook her head. Out of all the girls in the class she got Tamara. "Cool, we're roommates. So I'm assuming you and Ivy will be sharing a room?" Lily questioned, putting up her best smile. "Mhm! A hall away from you. I don't want to talk to you or your friend. You support the geeks, the outcasts! You are wasting such a good opportunity, with me." She said, shaking her head. "I rather be considered an outcast than a classic, popular, girl like you. I don't want to be a player or pull my skirt up to my chest, I'll pass." Lily said, raising her hands up. Tamara twitched, she didn't expect that. "I..." She smiled. "Alright. Very nice, Lily. Very, very nice! You're such a great person. You little," Tamara's smile extended and she walked near her and grabbed the smaller girl by the collar. "Devka! I won't hesitate to break you and use you like the rest of them. Watch your mouth and show some fucking respect to me. Don't dethrone me, don't think that you're better than me, and don't talk back to me." She mumbled, throwing her down to the floor. "I'll break you like Valentino. I swear to God." She muttered, walking past her and into her room.

Ivy stood there and stared down at Lily. "I... I'm sorry." She mumbled, looking down before dashing off. Lily groaned and got herself off the floor. "What great friends I have.." She said, dusting herself off before taking her bag and slowly walking out of the dorm. She could unpack later, it'll be fine. She walked down the hall and out of the girls section to only see Angela casually eating. "Hey, why you look so depresso?" She questioned, Lily laughing and walking hear her. "Ivy. Tamara. Ugh." She said before fully letting it out. "I'm just so done with them! Tamara practically beat me up and Ivy just stood there like a freaking ditz!" She yelled, putting her head in her hands. "And she didn't even help me up, she just left like an idiot! Why do even keep her around? She just hits me and tells me to go off to Natasha and the group! I can't deal with this anymore." She said, frustrated. "Well, Tamara can be a way out of this. She'll just be with Ivy and poof! She's gone." Angela said, handing her a slice of pizza. Lily sighed and graciously took it, taking a bite. "That's stupid and smart at the same time." She stated.

"Plus it looks like we're going to be hanging out with Valentino and Milica a lot more, so who needs that bitch anyway." she said shrugging. "Really!" Lilly exclaimed. "Well yeah of course, you really think we were going to keep hanging out with Ivy especially after you hit it off so well with the boys? And besides, they're really cute." Lily smiled and hugged Angela, "Thanks dudette! You're the best! And what do you mean they're cute?" Lily asked letting go. "Well you gotta admit it,Valentino is super cute." She replied trying to avert her eyes hiding her blush. "Bruh...Really?" Lily asked raising an eyebrow, "Yeah? Why are you giving me that look, you call a lot of people cute!" She said defensively walking back to there room to start unpacking. "Whatever you say..."Lilly huffed as she followed her into their room.

The two didn't really have much to unpack other than photos,devices, and pj's. The school had a lot more rules than just no cursing or atheists though, You also weren't allowed to bring food,casual clothing,jewelry, scented objects,or even pillows or sheets. So it was actually a huge surprise to the two when they found out their devices were allowed.