Chapter 70

Sebastian's POV~

Chuckling to myself, I walk back to the house from the training facility.

After a couple of rounds Willa finally started getting the hang of things again. She definitely didn't take it easy her last time around.

The shredded cloth hanging off my shoulders is all that remains of my shirt. She may not be able to access her wolf right now, but she figured out how to use her claws.

I quite liked this shirt too.

Opening the door I smirk, slamming it behind me. "I'm back!"

It's funny how I fuck with people so much.

"Sebastian," I hear an annoyed hiss come from the office. Don't know why someone's in such a pissy mood.

Smiling I peek my head around the door of the office, finding Koda giving me a threatening look. He clicks the pen he's holding against his teeth rapidly.

"Why're you all-" I emphasize my hands in an exploding manor not being able to find the words to describe him right now.

My eyes glance to the open chair before I walk to sit in it. Flipping the sweat ridden hair off my forehead in the process.

"You look terrible," he breathes looking back down to his papers on the desk.

"Like I said-" I replay the same hand movements as before.

He really must not like me today.

"Willa and I just sparred a few times, she obviously took enjoyment in shredding my shirt."

He chuckles without looking up to me.

I roll my eyes before taking off the remanence of my shirt, balling up the material, and placing it in my lap. It's not even a shirt anymore, why wear it?

"Where's Silas?"

Koda sighs, still not looking up to me. "Upstairs, napping."

My eyes narrow, it's polite to make eye contact with the person your conversing with and he's doing the exact opposite. "And why are you not up there with him?"

He sets his pen down harshly on the desk, making a smirk raise on my lips. Getting on Koda's nerves is my favorite pass time.

"Because I have things to do down here, okay? We done yet?" He groans while rubbing his eyes.

Taking a deep breath, my eyes flick over his face as he starts to write things down on papers again. His eyes glancing over the writing, his occasional lip bites.

Sighing I sit back in my chair, changing positions so I'm almost laying down.

"You know what I've been thinking about?" I whisper slightly. My head resting on the back of the chair.

"What Sebastian?" He groans.

"Our kiss."

Lazily my eyes blink over to him as his head shoots up, making panicked eye contact. Before I can say anything else, he speeds to the doors closing them hastily.

"You're kidding, right?" He stands stiffly, looking down to me. "Grey is the only person that knows what happened that night, you have no right mentioning it so loudly while people walk around. Or while my mate could be listening."

Rolling my eyes I rest my chin in the palm of my hand. "It happened before you met Silas, I'm pretty sure you have a pass."

I watch as he clenches his fists before shakily letting go of the pressure. Sure, I didn't intend to piss him off this much. But here we are.