Chapter 19

"Are we making many bets on this one?" Koda says. He glances between Seb and Faye, but they both quickly shrug.

"I don't want to make Willa feel bad," Seb laughs making me scoff.

"Sebastian!" I yell making him laugh louder. But hat laughter quickly stops once Faye smacks him on the back of the head.

"You'll do great Willa," she starts. "But I just got money and I don't feel like gambling it."

"Suck up," Seb says quietly rubbing the back of his head.

Chuckling I take my eyes off the trio, looking to Greyson.

He suddenly grips the ends of his shirt and pulls it over his head. This gives me the vision of his perfectly sculpted body. From his pecs, to his v-line.

Quickly I realize I'm ogling at his body, and I shake my head clean of thoughts. "Do all you guys have to be shirtless when they spar or something?" I laugh.

Greyson shrugs, "Eh. It's a choice honestly. Though I only did it so I could distract you," he wiggles his eyebrows suggestively at me.

I glare at him, though I think of a plan and him taking off his shirt might work in my favor.

"Alright you both already know the rules," Koda yells.

Greyson takes his stance, "Dont worry. I won't hurt your pretty face."

"I can't say the same," I smirk reflecting his stance. He growls lowly at me, but he smirks nevertheless.

Koda counts down just like before and as he gets down to one we both run towards each other.

As we get close enough Greyson's the one who swings first, but I quickly slide under his punch. I then hit him square in the jaw before he has time to recover.

Do I feel bad for hitting him? Kind of, but it's just play fighting. Neither of us will actually get greatly hurt from this.

His head snaps to the side, and as I shake out the ache in my fist I see movement from the corner of my eye.

Greyson's leg swings out and his shin impacts with my side. This sends me sliding onto the ground.

But once again I grip the grass stopping myself from traveling too far.

Then I smirk, here comes my trick.

As I start to stand up in front of Greyson, I look up to his deep blue eyes studying me. Then I take my hands and snake the over his bare chest. Bet you're regretting taking off your shirt now.

His breath is sucked in harshly, as his eyes lazily close.

Slowly I graze my fingers against his skin, as I press myself against him.

I might play dirty, but hey as long as I win it's fine.

I see his arms starting to come around me, but I dodge out of the way quickly and send a kick his way.

My foot lands in the middle of his stomach sending him back a foot or so.

As his feet stop traveling on the ground, he looks up and makes eye contact with me. He smiles devilishly, oh shit.

Greyson runs up to me using his enhanced speed, this giving me no time to react whatsoever.

The next thing I know is his hands snaking around my midsection. I try to wiggle free from his grasp intent on winning, but his grip is so tight around me.

Suddenly he leans down, and I can feel his breath dance across my mark. Oh no, he's putting my own trick against me.

It's official I lost, there's no going back now.