Chapter 22

Hello! Sorry for the HUGE delay in updates. Again I'm so sorry but I've had a writers block for a long while now. But I want to try and finish this story. So please stay and see what I have planned, because I have big plans for the rest of this book.
There's at least two more chapters on the way which will be published soon. Thank you for the patience and I hope you like the book and the upcoming chapters.

~~~~

Greyson's POV~

She's beautiful. She did so good during her shift.

She was trying to be strong and work through it, but no one's strong during transition.

I stroke her fur as her head stays rested in my lap. "You did so good, I'm so proud of you," I whisper to her, but half to myself since she's out cold.

But as I think that she suddenly rubs her head against my lap.

She doesn't know what's happening to her yet. She still believes she's a human.

But I've known she's been a werewolf ever since she had her first back pain.

When I lifted up her shirt I saw her spine shifting. It happens to every wolf, but not on the same body part for everybody.

Each time after a new wolf rages their leg bone could shift, their arm, even their neck. But in her case it was her spine. I didn't want to worry her and say she's been a wolf her whole life, so I just had to wait until she shifted.

I didn't want this moment to happen tonight, to happen when we got in our fight.

I don't even know why I called her a weak human. I knew she wasn't human and still I called her weak when she's one of the strongest people I know.

My eyes quickly goes wide as Willa's head snaps up abruptly, making eye contact with me. I can't help but smile slightly as I look into her emerald eyes.

Her nose suddenly takes in a large whiff of my scent. This makes her scramble up onto her feet as the scent of a mate is he most vivid scent known to a wolf.

She sniffs the air many times getting as much of my scent in her nose as she can.

As she stops sniffing the air she looks down to her paws. Here it is, she's going to finally figure out what she is.

Her eyes grow in size as she hops back surprised by her hands not being there. She lets out a distressed whine, which makes me frown.

But with her standing in front of me I finally figure what exactly she is.

Her wolf is pure white and a black crescent moon prints the bottom of her neck indicating that she's been marked.

Though what amazes me is the size of her wolf, it's bigger than most females. Shit, she's bigger than Faye.

She has Alpha blood in her.

I smile softly at her as she runs around panicking. Hopping on all fours, falling onto the ground. I run over to her lightly grasping her head between my palms, making sure she doesn't hurt herself.

Her breathing is heavy as she looks me in my eyes. "Hey, hey it's alright. You're alright," I tell her trying to get her to breathe.

She lets out a distressed whine as she tries to tell me something though it only comes out as a bunch of mangled sounds. I guess she doesn't get wolves can't speak.

I shush her quickly as I run my hands down her face, "You have to return the link between us. That's the only way we can communicate when we're wolves." She whines stomping her foot against the ground.