Chapter 14

As we near the room I already ate the bacon that was forcibly shoved into my mouth. All I have to say is Koda can make damn good bacon.

So now I lazily rest my head upon Greyson's shoulder as he still holds me close to his body.

I focus on the sound of his breathing, the way he inhales and exhales. It's soothing to listen to.

Would it be bad of me if I fell asleep again, even if I just woke up?

My eyes find themselves droopy, struggling to keep opening after a blink.

But suddenly the warmth of Greyson leaves my body as I'm thrown. Quickly I start to panic as and my stomach does a flip. A huge flip.

I land onto the soft mattress of the bed, looking up only to see a smirking Greyson. Can you believe he had the audacity to throw me on the bed?

Throwing my hand over my heart, I pant heavily as the panic starts to reside.

Shooting Greyson a death glare, I ease my way under the duvet. Wrapping myself in the comfortable cocoon. I sigh contently nestling myself deeper into my pillow.

I just really want to go back to sleep.

"What do you think you're doing?" Greyson asks, but amusement is evident in his voice.

Clenching my eyes shut, "Sleeping. You can join me if you'd like," I say never opening my eyes. I mean I won't object if he decides to curl up next to me. Shit, that'd help me go to sleep faster.

When I feel the bed dip down next to me, I smile.

Though, he doesn't wrap his arms around me. I'm just met with a hot breath on the back of my neck, "Why sleep when there's other things on the to do list?" He huskily states.

I reach back blindly, trying to find his mouth so I can shush him. But I just end up smacking him making me smile slightly. He grunts from the force of my hit, "Shh time for sleep." I say rolling away from him to where my back is facing him.

Please comply, I plead inside my head relaxing so I can fall asleep.

But as soon as I am about to drift into blissful sleep, I feel hot lips make contact with my jaw. Resisting the urge to move, and or snap my eyes open. I just sit there, motionless just like this morning.

Greyson grips my hips bringing me closer to him, as he makes his way down my neck. He leaves a hot trail of tingles where he leaves off.

Im just about to squirm from his grasp, but his lips go dangerously close to my mark. I stiffen. When he touched it this morning, it made my whole body set on fire. Will that happen again?

He smirks cheekily against my skin, feeling me stiffen.

But then, that's when his lips travel to my mark. Lightly I feel his soft lips place onto the dark mark at the base of my neck. My body suddenly ignites. If I thought him touching it was something, this was a hell of a lot better.

I feel as if my body is baking under the covers, as gasps and groans escape my lips. Greyson continues in the spot as I throw the covers off of me, feeling too hot.

Immense amount of pleasure radiates through my body as Greyson pulls me under him so he hovers above me.

Gripping the front of his the tshirt desperately, wanting nothing other than his lips upon mine. He senses the need I've conjured up, and dislodges from my neck. Immediately the fire burning in my body stops, though it's replaced as Greyson crashes his lips to mine.

Instantly I grab onto the hem of his shirt, raising it up quickly.

He's sees what I'm trying to do, and smiles as I can't seem to get it past his shoulder blades.