Chapter 25

Groggily I open my eyes after feeling a body stir next to me. Blinking at the ceiling a few times I turn my head seeing Greyson already looking at me.

"Hi," I smile rubbing my eyes.

His arms tighten around my waist as he pecks my lips quickly. "Hi."

Grey's hand suddenly moves a strand of hair from my face tucking it back behind my ear.

I smile softly cocking my head to the side once I see his mark in the new sunlight.

I move my hand up slowly until my finger tips graze across his tan skin that's stained with a crescent moon.

Grey shivers before closing his eyes, "Now I understand how you feel when I touch your mark." He breathes out.

I smirk nodding my head, "Kind of a weakness huh?" I giggle taking my hand off of his neck.

He hums nodding his head. 

After sitting in bed for a little we make it down to the kitchen to grab some breakfast. As we get down there Faye is in front of the stove in a long, silk, pink robe.

If that robe doesn't scream Faye, I don't know what does.

"It smells amazing in here," I take in a large whiff.

She turns to us as she hears us walk through the doorway. Her long black hair pulled into a ponytail swaying with the movement. "Good morning!" She says cheerfully. "I'm making omelets for everyone. Go ahead and take a seat."

Wow I love this women.

"You're a blessing," I tell her gratefully as she smiles widely at me before turning back around to the stove.

Grey and I walk side by side to the table in the corner of the kitchen. It's rounded so everyone can see each other, it's good for the nights the clique and I hangout.

Speaking of the clique, where is everyone? I mean I understand if Seb isn't here yet. Probably catching up on rest from not getting to bed last night.

Sighing I go to sit in the chair next to Greyson, though my wrist is quickly pulled. I fall backwards landing directly in Grey's lap. He chuckles when I look up to him. Giving him a glare.

He chuckles again tightening his grip around my waist. Though I just roll my eyes leaning deeper into him.

Suddenly I hear footsteps walking towards us.

As I look up I see Faye with two plates in her hands. She has a knowing smile on her lips. "Here you go love bird one and two." She says setting the omelets in front of us.

As soon as the scent drifts my way, my legs quickly swing over Greyson's lap. Sitting at the end of his legs I dig into my breakfast. I didn't know I was this hungry until now.

I dig through that omelet so quickly I had no time to actually taste it.

Sat before me is an empty plate, the plate next to mine is Greyson's omelet. He's barely eaten a bite. I never finish my meal before him.

Now that I think of it, I don't feel full at all. My stomach still grumbles greedily.

I need more to eat.

"Faye, could you by chance make me another one?" I say quite embarrassed at my sudden appetite.

She turns towards me with a small smile. "I'm already one step ahead of you." To that my eyebrow raises questioning.

Suddenly Greyson leans forward wrapping his arms around my middle, resting his chin on my shoulder from behind. "You just shifted, your appetite is going to be a bit big for the next few days." He laughs kissing my cheek.