5 - Meet Jacob

"Jungkook!" Y/N called.

Jungkook turned around and saw Y/N, "Hey Y/N!" He called back and ran towards Y/N. 

"I haven't seen you in ages! You haven't even answered my texts and calls!"

"I'm sorry Y/N, we've been busy with our music."

"Oh don't worry, that's understandable. I'll probably be busy too, I've got a new boyfriend!" She smiled.

"Oh, what's his name?"

"Jacob."

"That's amazing, when do I get to meet him?"

"I dunno yet, soon hopefully. I'm sure he'll really like you."

Jungkook smiled and then looked at his phone, "I got to go to practise now, I see you later!"

~

Later that day, Y/N was out with Jacob. Jacob was tall compared to Jimin and had dyed his hair dark blue. Y/N got a text from Jungkook, Jacob looked over at her phone and asked who Jungkook was and she explained.

"Well what did he say?" He asked.

Y/N unlocked her phone and checked.

Jungkookie

Hey Y/N when will u let me meet Jakob

Soon, and it's spelt Jacob

Jacob noticed her smiling at her phone and asked what was funny and she showed him.

"Well when am I going to meet this Jungkook?"

"How about today?"

She quickly texted Jungkook to ask him what time he would be free.

"Jungkook said we can meet him in an hour are you okay with that?"

"Yeah sure."

Jungkook's POV

"So this is Jungkook, and this is Jacob." Y/N introduced us to each other.

"Hey Jungkook, Y/N told me about you, nice to meet you" He said while sticking out his hand which I awkwardly shook.

"Yeah she talk about you in English lesson."

"Oh really?"

I looked over at Y/N and saw her blushing which made me laugh.

"Haha, she's embarrassed now." He said.

We both laughed as Y/N blushed even more.

"Anyways I'm going to order us food, what do you want?" Y/N asked.

"I'm not hungry, can I have water." I said.

"Could you get me a burger babe?" Jacob asked Y/N.

Y/N left to get food, as soon as she was out of sight, Jacob stopped smiling.

"I don't know what you want from her but you better stay away from her all she does is talk about you, you stupid son of a bitch."

Hold up.

No one talks to the golden maknae like that.

No one.

I gave him a fake smile and said, "Sure Jacob."

Then I walked off.

Y/N's POV

I came back with the food to find Jacob by himself so I asked where Jungkook was.

"I guess he had to go, quite rude to just walk off without saying goodbye though don't you think?"

"I guess." I said, but he didn't know Jungkook was an idol, so he wouldn't understand.

Jungkook's POV

That Jacob was not going to keep Y/N. I would make sure of it, it sounds horrible but he doesn't deserve her. 

I walked home as fast as i could, the hyungs would be waiting.

When I got back they attacked me with questions because they all liked Y/N and wanted to know if she was with a good guy.

"What's he like?"

"Is he nice?"

"How's the guy who stole your girl?

"Yeah, he's alright I guess." I lied.

"No your lying." Taehyung told me with a straight face.

"What do you mean hyung?"

How did he know??

"He's horrible isn't he?"

"Yeah..."

Hello people I am back, I'm almost halfway through the rewriting bit and then I'll be able to start adding some more new stuff which I have planned. 

I would love if you guys leave comments and tell me what you think :)

Thanks for reading and stay safe guys!!