4 - London Boy

Y/N's POV

On the way to the London Eye, I walked with Jimin while the others happily skipped along in front of us. He was really sweet but kept asking me to call him something weird? I didn't know what to do so I just called him Jimin.

Suddenly Yoongi, who was walking in front stopped, and cause Hosoek to bump into him. He suddenly went, "Wait where's Jimin?"

Yoongi turned around and had a slight relief on his face when he saw that Jimin was still with us. He told Jimin to walk faster.

Without thinking, I said, "Aww Yoonmin."

In unison, they both said, "Yoonmin?"

"Fans ship you guys together."

"What's ship?"

"It's when they think you'd make a good couple."

Taehyung and Hosoek started laughing but I shut them up by telling them that people ship V-Hope as well and they walked silently the rest of the way.

When we finally arrived, we still had to wait a long time in the line because it gets busy in the summer.

Hosoek was getting very impatient and looked like he was going to explode in the heat and Jin had to calm him down while we were waiting. I decided to go and grab some food for everyone as there was still a long line left. Jungkook joined me as I went to buy some cookies. 

"Thank you Y/N this good break and hyungs happy."

"How long will you be here for?"

"A year..."

"A year? It's a long time don't worry."

"Not long." He muttered to himself.

"Why not?"

He suddenly panicked and said, "I like London."

"I used to go on holidays a lot with my dad but since my parents got a divorce we don't go anymore. I was thinking of going this year but I guess there's not much point now."

I continued talking even though I wasn't sure if he was understanding what I was saying. He just silently nodded.

Later, we had a photo taken and finally got on. Yoongi sat down as soon as he got on and Jin complained that he was missing out on the view but Yoongi said his feet were hurting from being stood up for so long. 

Namjoon came up to me and said, "I bet it looks even more beautiful at night."

"Yeah I prefer it at night but at least we got here in time for the sunset."

We went quiet for a bit, and then I asked, "How come you can speak English?"

"I learned it."

"Oh wow that's so cool. I can't even learn French even if it's similar to English."

"I told the boys to only speak English around you." He laughed. 

"Aw they don't have to!"

"Nah it's funny to watch them struggle." He said and nodded towards Taehyung and Jungkook talking.

Listening to their conversation it went a bit like, "Jungkook look Big Ben."

"Yeah."

"Yeah..."

I laughed and Namjoon said, "It's a punishment for them making my life harder. I always have to deal with their shit."

We enjoyed the rest of the day there before heading back home. 

Oops this is a bit late and a bit short.