3 - First Lesson

Your POV

I returned to my own house and suddenly curious I wanted to hear some of their music.

Even though they're my neighbours this isn't stalkerish right?

I searched up 'BTS' on youtube and the first thing that came up was a music video for a song called "Save Me", sounds kinda depressing but we'll see how it goes.

I click on it and watch it, it's good, really good.

It was weird, these 7 boys were my neighbours.

They sang good.

They danced good.

They rapped good.

Everything they did was great - no perfect, and they're my neighbours. It felt unreal as I just laughed to myself.

My mum came in when she heard me laughing and asked me what I was laughing at.

"Oh just our famous neighbours' music video."

"Famous?"

"Well, I haven't heard of them before don't think, but they get loads of views on their videos."

My mum left the room and I watched these things called "Bangtan Bombs" and slowly I was becoming an Army.

(I learned that was their fandom name.)

The fans were really creative - I found loads of great memes and edits and stuff!

I laughed so hard - This fandom was great, but I couldn't be an Army. BTS were my next door neighbours! They would probably hear me blasting their music if I'm not careful.

Suddenly I heard the doorbell ring.

I quickly turned off my laptop and ran downstairs. I'd forgotten Jungkook was coming today.

"Y/N, you there?" I heard Jungkook call.

"Uh yeah... Lemme open the door."

I unlocked the door and Jungkook came in.

"Hi Y/N!" He said quite happily.

"This is the happiest I've seen you so far!" I said.

"Huh?" He asked.

I laughed, "Come Jungkook, I'll show you my room."

Jungkook's POV

Geez, I'm so awkward.

I followed Y/N to her room and she told me to sit on her bed.

"I don't really know what I should be doing." She awkwardly laughed.

"Neither do I." I thought in my head.

That's weird - I said I thought in my head but when you think you think in your head anyways -_-

Your POV

I decided to just try and have a conversation with him

"Jungkook. Jungkook - Listen!" He seemed to have gone into his own world.

"Oh. Sorry Y/N." He quietly said.

"I don't think we should stay in the house - Do you want to go to the park?" I asked.

"Okay." He replied.

We went to the closest park and I saw my best friend Laura there.

"Hey Laura!" I called.

"Oh hi Y/N. Who is this?"

Jungkook smiled and said, "I am Jungkook!"

"Yeah he's Jungkook. He's from South Korea."

"Oh nice." Laura replied, "I guess I'll leave now - My mum just called and asked me to help her with the cooking. Apparently we have guests coming around today. Bye Y/N, bye Jungkook!"

Laura left and it was only me and Jungkook left.

We sat down on a bench to start the lesson.

Some time later ~

"Y/N? Y/N!"

"Oh sorry Jungkook - I forgot - what were we talking about?"

"This is the 2th time!"

"Second."

"Second time!"

"I'm sorry Jungkook... We were talking about your life as a member of BGS right?"

"BTS."

"Oops sorry guess we're both correcting each other day."

We carried on talking for a bit more and then I asked him to sing something because 'I hadn't heard his voice yet'.

He didn't seem to see that I was lying so he sand Lost Stars.

When he finished I clapped - His voice was so perfect.

He blushed, "Thanks Y/N"

I suddenly started raining - That's how the weather in the UK is.

"Oh. Rain" Jungkook said.

"Yeah. We should get home quickly."

Jungkook noticed my summery outfit that wasn't fit for this weather.

"Y/N you cold?"

"Um no not really Jungkook."

"You want my jacket?"

He didn't wait for me to reply. He took his jacket off and put it on me.

"Still cold?"

"No." I smiled, he was so sweet.

Me and Jungkook ran back home - It was hard to keep up with him, he was a fast runner. I think he was actually slowing down for me.

We finally reached our homes.

"Okay, bye Jungkook - I'll see you tomorrow maybe?

"Yeah okay, Y/N. Thank you! Bye!" He said before running to his house

I went home and realised that I still had his jacket he gave me when he thought I looked cold. I decided that I'd give it to him tomorrow when I see him.

I suddenly had the brilliant idea that we should all go to the London Eye tomorrow because why not. It'll be fun because they haven't seen any of London yet.

I called him on the number he had given me and asked him if he and the others would like to go. He agreed and I went to bed because it was getting late and I would need to wake up early.

Jungkook's POV

Y/N asked me to go to the London Eye and I was really excited. Everyone else seemed it too apart from Yoongi hyung who thought a break means sleeping all day. He wanted to go another day and I said no Y/N planned it.

Namjoon hyung said, "Wow your girlfriend really is the best!"

I obviously killed him